"HOTTEST BUY" for the 2005 season?

Okay so this is gonna sound weird, but the BEST deal I got was our dinner for Christmas eve.

>12 lb Prime Rib (GC from mom for my family's restauraunt who will precook and all I have to do is heat to finish the cooking for 1 hr!!)

>10 lbs Baked potatoes (coupon for produce 1.00 wyb salad dressing)

>4 - 1lb bags of small carrots to make Candied Carrots (coupon for produce 1.00 wyb salad dressing and on sale for .99 per bag!)

>4 pkgs Salad (1/1 coupons for Fresh express and sale for 1.00 per 16 oz bag)

>6 kinds of Ken's Salad Dressings (free coupons that were in paper for 16 oz size and a trade with a friend)

>3 pkgs Bakery fresh rolls (coupons for 1/1 any bread product - winetags)

Apple, Cherry, pumpkin and Chocolate pie from bakery (coupons for 2.00/any pie and a sale for Mrs. Smiths' at 3/5.00)

>> For appetizers:

>4 hickory farms beef logs (coupons to get for free from ebay - just had to have these!! :clapping: :clapping: )

>4 pkgs crumbled kraft cheese (coupons for 1/1 any package and sale for 3/5)

>10 pkgs Rocher candy (b1g1f coupons plus sale of 2 3ct pkgs for 1.00!! from my favorite local grocery store here!)

>Crackers (cpns for 1.00/1 any keebler crackers plus sale 2/4)

>Veggie tray with Ranch dip (coupons for produce wyb salad dressing and had the dip mixes so just had to buy sour cream)

>4 lbs sour cream (free coupons from ebay!! I just had to bid on them! :giggle: )

Drinks:

> 6 - 2ltrs of diet coke (b3g1f coupons)

> 6 - 2 ltrs sprite (b3g1f coupons)

> iced tea (have this in bag form so I will make brewed refridgerator tea)

>Coffee (again, have this)

> Lemonade (have this one too)

Grand total spent: 27.79!!!!

This is gonna feed 14 people! I'm so excited about it *S* I actually get to host Christmas eve and serve SUPER food for less than 30.00!! OMG!! OHHHHH and the left overs will be to die for! *L*:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

:gd_orange :gd_orange :gd_orange :gd_orange :gd_orange :gd_orange :gd_orange

Okay so this is gonna sound weird, but the BEST deal I got was our dinner for Christmas eve.

>12 lb Prime Rib (GC from mom for my family's restauraunt who will precook and all I have to do is heat to finish the cooking for 1 hr!!)

>10 lbs Baked potatoes (coupon for produce 1.00 wyb salad dressing)

>4 - 1lb bags of small carrots to make Candied Carrots (coupon for produce 1.00 wyb salad dressing and on sale for .99 per bag!)

>4 pkgs Salad (1/1 coupons for Fresh express and sale for 1.00 per 16 oz bag)

>6 kinds of Ken's Salad Dressings (free coupons that were in paper for 16 oz size and a trade with a friend)

>3 pkgs Bakery fresh rolls (coupons for 1/1 any bread product - winetags)

Apple, Cherry, pumpkin and Chocolate pie from bakery (coupons for 2.00/any pie and a sale for Mrs. Smiths' at 3/5.00)

>> For appetizers:

>4 hickory farms beef logs (coupons to get for free from ebay - just had to have these!! :clapping: :clapping: )

>4 pkgs crumbled kraft cheese (coupons for 1/1 any package and sale for 3/5)

>10 pkgs Rocher candy (b1g1f coupons plus sale of 2 3ct pkgs for 1.00!! from my favorite local grocery store here!)

>Crackers (cpns for 1.00/1 any keebler crackers plus sale 2/4)

>Veggie tray with Ranch dip (coupons for produce wyb salad dressing and had the dip mixes so just had to buy sour cream)

>4 lbs sour cream (free coupons from ebay!! I just had to bid on them! :giggle: )

Drinks:

> 6 - 2ltrs of diet coke (b3g1f coupons)

> 6 - 2 ltrs sprite (b3g1f coupons)

> iced tea (have this in bag form so I will make brewed refridgerator tea)

>Coffee (again, have this)

> Lemonade (have this one too)

Grand total spent: 27.79!!!!

This is gonna feed 14 people! I'm so excited about it *S* I actually get to host Christmas eve and serve SUPER food for less than 30.00!! OMG!! OHHHHH and the left overs will be to die for! *L*:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

:gd_orange :gd_orange :gd_orange :gd_orange :gd_orange :gd_orange :gd_orange

Great going!! My ham from Honeybaked will cost more than that!

June

4 xbox 360s--sold for 1000,910, 710,710

3 BF laptops(BB) --sold 1 for 550

3 BF desktops(BB)-- sold 2 for 420 ea.

1 dell laptop paid 520 after rebate sold for 650

PRETTY DECENT

/yourself

Really though... there were people who waited in line for hours for this stuff... who really wanted it... for themselves or for gifts... not to scalp them on Ebay. God I hate that crap.

/yourself

Really though... there were people who waited in line for hours for this stuff... who really wanted it... for themselves or for gifts... not to scalp them on Ebay. God I hate that crap.

It's the American way, you'd think people would be used to it now.