Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2014

Brad

Well I went for the Quaker oatmeal and GM cereal deals and also ended  walking out with a Dyson DC24 ball vacuum  - $199.99 50% off and a Swiss gear 8-person tent 70% off at $68.xx

Ok so is the Dyson worth it?  I would love feedback as I stare at it wondering....

There were only two small aisles of toys and all but one of the power ride-on cars were gone..

I think it will be on the 16 or the 17 that toys go. I think I am going to go tomorrow and see if its not I might go in and hide things that I want so I know they will be there the next day when it hits 70% off hopeing for a power wheel or something

Thanks! I went ahead and tried out the Dyson and it seems to work well... what I love is how light it is and how compact you can make it for storage...

my targets have typically had the toy clearance marked first thing Thursdays so I will check tomorrow

many girls dress coats down to 70% off... got a super soft animal fur print one for $11.xx.. my daughter loved it

I checked one store today and nothing. Not only that but this is the worst clearance of toys I have ever seen. I'll still scope things out tomorrow but I didn't see anything that really caught my eye.

I have to agree. It is pretty pathetic. I guess Target is getting better at ordering.

Didn't get to my target that often does toys on Wednesday until late this afternoon.  The markdown team was in lingerie, so I went around the rest of the store figuring they wouldn't make it to toys, but that team works quick!  I looked for them right before I left and they were marking down toys, only took them about an hour and a half to finish the toys, and yes, quite a bit went to 70%!  So happy hunting tomorrow everyone!  I'll list finds later if I have time.

There was tons of clearance throughout the store... I haven't seen this much in the whole store in a really long time.  Toys was fairly small amount though... both sides of one aisle and an endcap... I'd say we usually have almost double that.

Edited by boredbread

Does target sell the display item?

It depends on what it is. Small appliances they tend to cut the cord off of them. Sometimes they don't and I've purchased one on display. Furniture has been a no go for me. They say they can't sell it because they put extra screws in them and such and it's a liability issue because the store put it together.

Didn't get to my target that often does toys on Wednesday until late this afternoon.  The markdown team was in lingerie, so I went around the rest of the store figuring they wouldn't make it to toys, but that team works quick!  I looked for them right before I left and they were marking down toys, only took them about an hour and a half to finish the toys, and yes, quite a bit went to 70%!  So happy hunting tomorrow everyone!  I'll list finds later if I have time.

There was tons of clearance throughout the store... I haven't seen this much in the whole store in a really long time.  Toys was fairly small amount though... both sides of one aisle and an endcap... I'd say we usually have almost double that.

Well, I guess we will see. I cancelled my morning meeting so I would have a bit of time to check. Hubby's car is in the shop, so I have to drop everyone off. Then my 7th grader has finals and has to be picked up at 12:30, so I get very little time to check our stores. It will be a bummer if it is tomorrow, but it will be whatever it is....There really isn't much, so I guess it isn't too big a deal.

Ward Parkway was just starting around 9:00. I had them scan the few things I wanted and it was all 70% except the Frozen doll (big one). That went from 30 to 50. Just got the Twister Dance party game, a few Matchbox plane sets, and a doodle bear.

My friend said the Mission store was not marking down at all as of 9:30.

Ward Pkwy was also marking sports/camping. Most of what I saw was just 50%.

This is all in KC.

Michigan Road store in Indy started around 10 marking stuff down and that's when I got there.  Had to leave by 1130 and they were still marking.  The barbies were still 50 but most of the Monsters stuff and baby toys went 70 off.  The Minnie Mouse Kitchen was 70 off.  They still had a long way to go marking stuff and I couldn't wait for the things I really wanted.  Still a lot left behind in the sections they had marked still staying at 50. 

Edited by 1angelnhvn

Checked a different store than the one I was in yesterday. Again I found it disappointing and only grabbed a few items (I have two boys ages 6 and 8 so no girl items).

Got some foam Star Wars angry birds, hexbug battle warriors (small pack of 2) and body armor sets, hot wheels ballistiks cars, some spy gear stuff, and battle machines rapid fire battle buggies. Not everything was marked down to 70% off yet.

Women's clothing had quite a bit marked down so I scored a few things for me :). Also found some stuff in camping at 70% off...coleman pack away lantern and coleman companion flashlights with light show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ward Parkway was just starting around 9:00. I had them scan the few things I wanted and it was all 70% except the Frozen doll (big one). That went from 30 to 50. Just got the Twister Dance party game, a few Matchbox plane sets, and a doodle bear.

My friend said the Mission store was not marking down at all as of 9:30.

Ward Pkwy was also marking sports/camping. Most of what I saw was just 50%.

This is all in KC.

Sorry. Hate doing this on my phone. Target by oak park mall was not marked down as of 8:30. 119th and black bob in Olathe is 70/50

Edited by MrsFreesmon