Kmart sale,

Andrea

Do they ever have enough to support there ad. I went to Kfart to get the portable dvd players in the ad. The guy said they only got EIGHT in since the ad started. Told me I could get a raincheck. I go to get one and she tells me they will NOT guarantee they will get them. WTH?? Is it just me or do they NEVER have enough. Im not sure where I want to shop anymore. Kfart is terrible. No wonder they went bankrupt.

Kmart was a lot better 25 years ago than it is now. My dad retired from there in 1989 and right after that is when the transformation began from a decent chain into something that would make him be spinning in his grave. I almost never go there anymore except as a last resort.

Guest Deals4Me

Kmart is the one store in my area that is never busy. Once in a while I'll go in and see if I can find anything. 9 times out of 10 -- I don't.

After Christmas clearance is pretty good there because nobody goes.

My shopping for next year starts in 2 weeks...I love clearance~!:yay:

Walmart might PM the ad...

I dont like Kmnart...only go there for loss leaders on groceries!

I was hoping they would, but they dont carry the one in the ad. :( Oh well, guess i'll just have to keep shopping. I know the guy at Sears said yes they do PM Kmart prices, but they are sold out and dont expect any until after christmas.

Kmart is so sad, not lately, but when I go in there, there's only one register open out of like twenty, and only a few people in line. I was so hoping they would make it, just a nostalgia thing, we shopped there so much when we were little, now, I don't know how they can compete with Wal-mart and Target.

I have had the same experience. They NEVER have enough. It is like they do inventory and then print the ad according to what they are almost out of. I went in looking for a car seat they had on a 5 hour sale and they were gone. They gave me a rain check, but still haven't got any in. It is irritating.

I was there Black Friday at 8:00 a.m. and there were only 3 people in front of me in line and 3 registers open. They are supposed to be restructuring, but they haven't changed anything as far as I can tell. Between the dirty stores, the lack of merchandise, and their reputation I am afraid they are doomed.

Poop KameApart!