Best Deodorant

sanam

I was using a Right Guard invisible solid for a long time, but recently switched over the the all natural Burt's Bees product. I hear it's good to change your deodorant every so often, too, so your body doesn't become immune to the same one.

I'm not sure which one I like best yet, I'm still on the search myself for the perfect deodorant. I can say, though, I used degree and it didn't work so well for me. During every day use it was okay but in the summer or during working out it just didn't do it for me. :(

Guest Deals4Me

I only use the gel stuff. Dont feel clean with the stick residue or with the ingredient to make the gel stuff sink in...

We buy TONS of the gel 24/7 stuff since my hubby is allergic to stick stuff.

I got 50 some things of it for $8!

I swear by the 24/7 stuff.

Guest Deals4Me

I also like degree that come in the twisty thing that it comes up like thru the holes...its not gel....I dont know what they call it... I have a fetish with deoderant...I apply it twice a day at least...

I have OCD anyways...I have probably 12 deoderant open in the house and hidden in my bathroom, bedroom, and computer room.

They do say that you should change your deoderant as often as you change shampoo brands...

every 3-5 months... I change shampoos each time I get out a new bottle...but for the same reason my shampoos change...Whatever I get free or SUPER cheap with coupons.