349 BF office depot laptop (have you got yours)

grapico

anybody that ordered the 349 office depot compaq v2000 laptop on BF, have you recieved it yet? mine has still yet to even ship, very dissapointing. However the free printer has shipped...

I didn't order this deal, but I do know that from several people who have shopped through Office Depot, their shipping is SLOW. You will probably have all of your rebates back from all of the other stores first :curse:

i think they are just backed up with everything there. Im still waiting on my rebates, and the $10 dollar one is just tonite processing, of course not the $75 dollar one:mad: . But i bet they have alot of rebates and orders to deal with from black friday.:(

I really shouldn't complain on the boards.....lol Got an email saying it shipped this morning!! :trampolin

I was just about to tell you not to loose hope. I ordered the desktop and got an email this AM too. All of ours has shipped and estimated to be here on Saturday. :D

Be sure to either leave a note on your door to NOT leave stuff on your doorstep or be home whem UPS comes. We just got a brand new cell phone. Our UPS person NEVER leaves stuff, and they left our new Treo out on the porch in the 8 degree cold on the front porch for five hours....I am so lucky that no one stole it or it didn't freeze. I wouldn't have ever imagined that they vendor would have allowed that to have been something that could have been released without a signature. Just be careful.

Recieved mine two days ago (the 9th).... been busy so haven't been able to let yall know yet.

Removed some of the crap software they so kindly give you for free and added a stick of 256 ram (saved about 30 bucks by doing it myself).... its really not a bad comp. I wasn't expecting much out of the 1.4 celeron. Its great for the basics email, browsing, and mp3 playing :groovin:

Apparently fed ex can get a computer from shanghai, china to orlando faster than a printer from memphis....:lolrun:

the rebate forms were handed out in packets outside our store by the manager, it was really well planned out and orderly.

They are also available online did you get an email confirmation? it should have a link to a tech depot website and they are listed there as well

http://www.techdepot.com/rebateinfo.asp?rebateId=17367 <---Save $50 on hp deskjet 3747 printer, I got the lappy so the other rebates would be useless for ya

http://www.techdepot.com/rebateprograms.asp you can search for them here also