What Are You Hoping to Find on Black Friday?

shoptillidrop2

I will be looking for a blu-ray player also.  And hoping for a cheap price on a good tablet. Maybe a SodaStream for my son and daughter in law.  I'm sure the list will grow by leaps and bounds once the ads start coming out.

New appliances - we just bought a house and want to replace the existing white appliances with stainless steel (stove, microwave, dishwasher & refrigerator)

Clothes and toys for my god daughters they'll be 11 months and 6 months old at Christmas so nothing crazy...just see what I can find

I'm waiting to see if there are going to be any good deals on Canon dslrs, in particularly the new 70d model.  I'm planning to buy it regardless, but have been holding off to see if I can get a better deal.  We're always looking for TV seasons on DVD...we seem to cleanup on those every year.

I have most of my shopping done for my 2 year old, so I'm not really going after toys but if I find a good deal on some duplo sets he doesn't have I might pick them up.  I might pick up some smaller things that could go in his stocking and I'm still looking for some Christmas Eve PJ's for him and a winter coat.

I would like to find a good deal on the xbox 360, and ipod, Legos, 2 Rokus, some kind of learning toy like the Leappad for an almost 5 year old, and a nice artifical Christmas tree. I am looking forward to the every year cheap pjs at walmart this year too.

can't think of anything really..would like to find a nice deal on a new canon dslr but not expecting much on BF...

maybe a cheap bluray burner and some discs to justify the new software I'm considering?

Do you have a Sam's Club? These are on sale at my local one for $699 regular price $999. I think they were 21 megapixels but could have been 18. It the bundle with the bag and extra lens. Good Luck!

• Like 1

I'll be shopping for 2 Asus memopads or Nexus tablets for my nephews, DVDs for my daughter and a nice artificial Christmas tree. I cannot believe how expensive they are! I'll also be picking up stocking stuffers and the usual Christmas eve pajamas (even though the "kids" are 23 and 26 and one is engaged  LOL!)

A million things as always =) but my most important are :

- an ipod with gift card deal

- my oldest has a crazy long list of dvds so good deals on those ( like 10 dvds at 20 .00 a piece just isnt happening)

- Just about the entire Justice store between my two girls (lol)

- Good deal on a few toys for my lil man ( Disney cars and Planes)

Lego Friends- they are on all my girls' lists.

A new vacuum as my Dyson Animal died :(  I got it 7 years ago on a good black Friday sale, so heres to hoping I can get another for the same price or less, I am tired of having to vacuum the house with a shop-vac, but I refuse to buy one until after so that I can see if they will go on sale.

Laptop, external hard drive (mine blew up 2 months ago so right now im just praying my desktop doesnt die before I can get a new external to back it up to lol), some boot style slippers, possibly some slip on australian style shoes (something like the sketcher toastys or Ugg slip ons) and maybe a vera bradley backpack for going back to college though what I want got retired this summer so I may need to hit EBAY up for that. Oh and a good enough deal on a Keurig that I could convince mom to get one.

Edited by Tigger97498