Stocking Stuffer ideas?

crix101

I was trying to find a good place to buy stocking stuffers this year, online. Do you guys know of any good places to buy small, inexpensive items with free or cheap shipping? Oriental trading is good, they have lots of small cute items, but you have to buy twelve or more of most things. I am using them for school gift bags. Any other places or ideas?

Hmm, I don't really know any sites online for this, but I can recommend actual stores. Would it be incovenient for you to buy the stocking stuffers at a store? Since you sound like you are going to buy a lot of stuff, maybe you should check out the Dollar Store, Big Lots, even the $1 section at Target (which surprisingly has some cute stuff). Candy and baked goods are always a good idea!

I would go to Dollar Tree/Dollar General and then use christmas pencils, erasers, color crayons, stickers, candy, mini bubbles and other things like that, that you would normally stuff a childs party bag with depending on the # of kids. Saves on shipping altogether

My 8yr old DD loves make-up. So I will probably stuff hers with some lip glosses, etc. Another thing that I always do (takes up lots of space, too:) ) is put thank-you cards in everyones stocking. The first year I got asked why did Santa give us thank you cards...I said, "gees...he must think you need to thank everyone that gave you gifts." Works well!!!

Guest outrbanx

My kids love ketchup. Most kids do.

Burger King has bucket loads of little packets. Best of all...FREE! :D

Seriously, though. Target's Dollar Spot is the best!

mickey dees food bucks whatever they are

blockbuster card

some good chocolate

a little wrapped gift,chap lip stuff or something

send for any free stuff now

just a quick story my mom umm i mean santa, used to leave us a bunch of pennies in the bottom of our stocking along with a big fat orange and some other little stuff al these years later i find out that it was a tradition in the olden days to leave money and fruit.back in the 1800's fresh fruit was hard to come by so that for sure was a real treat.sometimes i still keep the tradition going. i just thought my mom er santa was wierd leaving an orange

I also do the orange idea at the bottom of the stocking, something I picked up from my parents. I'll also echo the popular idea of the $1 spot at Target. They have some really cute things like the Hello Kitty items and the mini games that would even been good for older kids.

This year I'm putting 5 dollar gift cards to McDonalds. My kids had gotten the new gift cards from their Aunt and Uncle at halloween, and it was like they had won the jackpot. They LOVED the idea of going to there and "buying" their own meal. I just thought it could be a fun idea. Otherwise, going to the dollar tree and target are about the best ideas. Stockings can get expensive if you let them!

I use Dollar Tree as my stocking stuffer place. And a few things I get from Walmart. I get bubble bath, toothbrushes, pencils, crayons, coloring books, candy and other little things. My kids get enough expensive stuff. They get everyday items for their stocking stuffers.

Something my fiance suggested I give in stockings and maybe for secret Santa this year is iTunes gift cards. I thought that was a good idea....and for someone to give to me too. As of now, I've picked up some burt's bees lotions and shimmers for the girls in the family and few puzzles for my mom.

I found some great things at the Circuit City 5 Hour Sale (online) daily M-F starting at 11:00 a.m. est in the gifts and gadgets section. I don't see anything on the 1-9 scroll over. On Monday they had a shower radio for $5 and some laser pens for $2 or $3. Free shipping on orders over $25.

This doesn't help you today, but tomorrow is another day!!

Actually they do have

NexxTech™ Book Light (611-8920) $2.80

NexxTech™ Travel Mug (631-8375)

•Stainless steel •Detachable cord $3.00

NexxTech™ Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer (631-1500)

•Indoor/Outdoor

•Celsius/Fahrenheit •Clock $4.00

Terk XM™ Universal Tuner (XMDirect™)

•Hideaway tuner •Ultra-thin antenna

FREE!

after $50.00 rebates

NexxTech™ 3-in-1 Invisible Ink Pen (631-1310)

•Protects your belongings

•Built-in UV lamp •Replacement ink included

•Batteries included

$3.00

NexxTech™ Keychain Type Laser Pointer (631-1300)

•Perfect for seminars •Easily attaches to keys

$3.20

Sharp Calculator (EL-244MB)

•Basic •8-digit display

$3.79

There are more items. Look in the gifts under $25 area.