Bought a $10 newborn cabbage patch doll today...

Mom2Ciara&Keagan

We have 3 walmarts all within 15 minutes of us, and all 3 still had alot of the BF prices and plenty of the items still on sale as of Tuesday, My mom, sister, and myself all went to different ones hoping that one of us would find a few deals and they all 3 still had alot of the items available and on sale.

Congrats! We managed to walk out with two of them on BF out of sheer luck for the most part... It was our 2nd (and last) stop on BF after Best Buy, so we got there around 5:30... Found some of the Care Bears and picked this up, couldn't find any more of the Little People Zoo, and couldn't find any more Cabbage Patch Newborns... When we were passing through the toy aisles for the last time on our way to give up, my sister found two ladies saying that they picked up one too many CPs. She asked them if they were going to get rid of one and waited for them to decide which one she didn't want.

On the way to the express checkout, I was staring down all of the aisles by the registers, and right before we got to the register I saw one on top of one of the shelves, ran over and grabbed it.

I have checked for the CPD and the Little People sets but didn't find any. :(

When we were there on BF, they still had the bottom of the palette covered with the Noah's Ark LP playset, but no zoos left. We checked where they are normally, and there were none left there either. When we went back a few minutes later, there were only 2 Noah's Ark playsets left also.

Our Walmart still has tons of things from BF. A whole display of the CP babies, Dora/Spongebob tv and dvd players, Little People sets. The only things I think they sold out of were the laptops and the portable dvd players. There's even a few desktops left. Everything is still at BF prices.

I went to our Walmart Tuesday in hopes of finding the little peoples Noah's ark. No luck. I got the zoo by accident on BF. Oh well DD didn't need it and Toys For Tots can have the zoo!

Our Wal-Mart has a ton of the arks left but no zoos. I was there today and there was a whole palet of arks at BF prices.

I didn't go to Walmart till late bf afternoon, but was told they were out of everything very early that morning. Took my mother to Dr & shopping @ Walmart in smaller town this afternoon. Didn't get to look much but did find one Noah's ark little people on bottom shelf, end of isle, in toy dept. :gd_orange I putting it in my box for my future grandbaby. :)