designer stuff

sanam

I HAVE A FEW GREAT IDEAS FOR YOU...YOU CAN GO TO NORDSTROM.COM THEY ARE HAVING A CLEARANCE SALE...JUST CLICK ON THE "SALE" TAB ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE SCREEN, I FOUND LOTS OF THINGS THERE FOR UNDER 50, OR 100 DOLLARS!!!

ALSO...BLUEFLY.COM HAS SOME DEALS, BUT ARE STILL KIND OF EXPENSIVE

OVERSTOCK.COM ALSO CARRIES FENDI, PRADA, ETC...

WHEN USING EBAY BECAREFUL...THERE ARE LOTS OF FAKES CLAIMING TO BE AUTHENTIC...

i went to tj maxx and they didnt have alot of variety in the handbags section. the designers they had were just xoxo and anne klein and tommy hilfiger ,.next weekend i will hit value city. we dont have ross . we have AJ wright but thats 10 miles from where i stay . i might go there as well. thanks for all the suggestions....

i went to tj maxx and they didnt have alot of variety in the handbags section. the designers they had were just xoxo and anne klein and tommy hilfiger ,.next weekend i will hit value city. we dont have ross . we have AJ wright but thats 10 miles from where i stay . i might go there as well. thanks for all the suggestions....

I think you'll like AJ Wright :)

They've got all different type designer stuff

from urban to upscale.

the places i live in:

1. ross

2. marshall's

3. tj maxx

4. outlet malls.

i've never been in a steinmart, so i'm not sure what brands they carry there. outlet malls are the best because you know they are direct from the manufacturer (sigh drool burberry outlet...) they are either from previous seasons or slightly imperfect (just examine the item) or they are samples (i.e. all the purses i loved at burberry..)

i don't trust ebay because there are so many fakes out there. i did get one prada bag off of ebay, and they gave me the registration cards, so tha vendor seemed legit. but a 400 dollar bag going for 30 bucks has got to make you pause and think "is this real..." just make sure you check their feedback.

the places i live in:

1. ross

2. marshall's

3. tj maxx

4. outlet malls.

i've never been in a steinmart, so i'm not sure what brands they carry there. outlet malls are the best because you know they are direct from the manufacturer (sigh drool burberry outlet...) they are either from previous seasons or slightly imperfect (just examine the item) or they are samples (i.e. all the purses i loved at burberry..)

i don't trust ebay because there are so many fakes out there. i did get one prada bag off of ebay, and they gave me the registration cards, so tha vendor seemed legit. but a 400 dollar bag going for 30 bucks has got to make you pause and think "is this real..." just make sure you check their feedback.

can you just tell me what are these outlet stores and what do they look like. i dont think i have seen any out here though or i simply dont know what they look like.

outlets are usually in big malls, but are sometimes stand-alone stores by themselves or grouped together...for example here in new jersey there's a mall called jersey gardens which is about half-outlets & half regular stores, & towns like secaucus & flemington are big tourist destinations because they have multiple groupings of stand-alone stores with everything from hanes to coach

you can do a search for local ones, the big chains have locations all over (like banana republic, ralph lauren, kenneth cole, etc)

merchandise is usually from previous seasons, & the markdowns can be slight or major, depending on what they have & when it's from

outlets are usually in big malls, but are sometimes stand-alone stores by themselves or grouped together...for example here in new jersey there's a mall called jersey gardens which is about half-outlets & half regular stores, & towns like secaucus & flemington are big tourist destinations because they have multiple groupings of stand-alone stores with everything from hanes to coach

you can do a search for local ones, the big chains have locations all over (like banana republic, ralph lauren, kenneth cole, etc)

merchandise is usually from previous seasons, & the markdowns can be slight or major, depending on what they have & when it's from

sorry to be such DDHHH... But tell me am i looking at stores which would say Ralph lauren, Kenneth cole... or will the sign board read outlet store...

if you dont mind can you do a search for me in cincinnati,ohio and let me know the store names, because i just did one and i didnt know if it was the correct one...

i just wanted to thank all of you , for your great suggestions. i went to AJ wright as some of you had mentioned and got a nine west bag which was priced at 45 dollars for just 15 dollars. i am so happy, and all thanks to all you people out there...

i just wanted to thank all of you , for your great suggestions. i went to AJ wright as some of you had mentioned and got a nine west bag which was priced at 45 dollars for just 15 dollars. i am so happy, and all thanks to all you people out there...

I love that store! I've been to the one here several times.

It's a bit out of my way. I have to make a special trip, but it's worth it :)

can you just tell me what are these outlet stores and what do they look like. i dont think i have seen any out here though or i simply dont know what they look like.

Cincinnati Mills is filled with outlet stores. I have went shopping there and walked away with some execellent deals.