what is the best IPOD to buy?

higbee

I agree w/ the video ipod... bought one for my gf she loves it, I have the 4th gen 20gb and it looks large compared to the video one... if you can get student pricing its 269.99 + tax.

Even if you can't $249 is the price for a 4gb nano vs 299 for a 30gb video ipod.

$50 more gives you 7x the amount of storage.

:2woot:

I agree w/ the video ipod... bought one for my gf she loves it, I have the 4th gen 20gb and it looks large compared to the video one... if you can get student pricing its 269.99 + tax.

Even if you can't $249 is the price for a 4gb nano vs 299 for a 30gb video ipod.

$50 more gives you 7x the amount of storage.

:2woot:

Ha. Yes, I bought the 20 gig 4th generation 1.5 years ago and I really want the video one now! I'm seriously considering selling the first on eBay...

7x storage AND beautiful video... Yay for Lost episodes on the go!!! :)

I was just about to post this ques.........my DD is looking at the nano for $200. She has an iRiver that holds 250 songs. I saw a Toshiba Gigabeat 10gb that holds 2,500 songs with an LCD screen for album covers and graphics for $189...............I really didn't wasnt to spend an additional $200 for a nano for just another 250 measly songs. so..................isn't the Toshiba a much better deal, I do think the Apple Ipod is just a name thing.

Guest general41391

VIDEO iPOD!

$300 for all those features...

Nano's are horrible. the stratch easily, and hold nothnig

a 4gb nano: $250

a 30gb VIDEO: $300

20+gb and videos for only $50..cmon think smart

Ha. Yes, I bought the 20 gig 4th generation 1.5 years ago and I really want the video one now! I'm seriously considering selling the first on eBay...

7x storage AND beautiful video... Yay for Lost episodes on the go!!! :)

yea... i have a ati all in wonder vid card and record whatever show she can't watch or wants.. then use videora to convert it to an ipod friendly format for free which is nice considering its $1.99 a tv show... I'm real tempted to get rid of the old one for a new one also... lol :yay:

VIDEO iPOD!

$300 for all those features...

Nano's are horrible. the stratch easily, and hold nothnig

a 4gb nano: $250

a 30gb VIDEO: $300

20+gb and videos for only $50..cmon think smart

well i'm female, and i enjoy the smaller, sleeker looking item, plus i take care of my electronics, so i make sure they don't scratch, put them in protective casings, etc.

i only got the 2gb nano, and seriously, i listen to... 10 songs at a time when i'm at the gym. the only time do i run through all 8 hours that i currently have loaded on there is when i'm doing OT on a saturday.

i can't even fill this thing up, since i like to change my songs for the moods i'm in, take out older albums that have been in heavy rotation, etc.

it is really going to depend on the person you are purchasing it for.

The Shuffle or Nano would be best for working out, because they don't have hard drives (so they won't skip). I have a 1gb Shuffle, and am getting a 2gb Nano for Christmas. :)

That said, I love my 20gb iPod (and would seriously love to have one of the new 60gb iPods if money were no object). They're best for storing your entire library of music, plus audiobooks.

It all really 2 depends on the size of your MP3 collection. I at first wanted a Nano, but my collection was at least 2gb larger so I went with the 20gb Ipod, and was happier. Im mad cause a couple of weeks later the vidoe one came out :(. O well I still love my pod (A guy at work calls me one of them pod people). The video pods from what I hear and see are Really good, so Ill suggest the video pod.

If you want accessories for your Ipod I have found that both Circuit City and Best Buy have the greatest varieties (IE: Skins, Fm transmitters, car kits, larger batteries, alarm clock, and tv and car hookups).

DON