Are you done?

ramona1992

I am pretty much DONE... Got my DD compleatly finished, DH is finished too got him a brand new cell phone the only other thing he MAY get is a bluetooth headset. I still have to buy for the parents/grandparents but thats not hard at all....

I'm so GLAD to be done and its not even December yet hehehehe

I'm about 1/4 of the way done. Not much more to buy to fulfill that final 3/4 though. :)

How old are your boys? All 3 of your kids way too cute :)

Back to the question..............Ive got odds n ends to pick up other than that Im finished, just told hubby a few minutes ago I need to get my wrapping supplys so I can get a jump on it.

I am looking for a bald cabbage patch with a pacifer

You are the first person, besides myself, that I've heard to have this on their list. My 4-yr DD was VERY adamant about the baby having no hair. Luckily, my parents went to our K-Mart the weekend before Thanksgiving and found a bald girl with a paci. Crossing my fingers you find yours!!

Not even close. :no: BF just got me started. I will shop all the way up to Christmas Eve. :g_thumbri

I am usually the same way but this year I am trying to finish up a bit earlier so I can actually relax and enjoy the week of Christmas.

You are the first person, besides myself, that I've heard to have this on their list. My 4-yr DD was VERY adamant about the baby having no hair. Luckily, my parents went to our K-Mart the weekend before Thanksgiving and found a bald girl with a paci. Crossing my fingers you find yours!!

We go to and call stores daily, but we haven't had any luck so far. I'm glad you were able to get one though.

Technically I am done...the reality is..not until Santa pops down the chimney!

Then........I am sure I will have enough mad money to catch the AFTER holiday sales which is REALLY my favorite!! (I usually tell dh just give me lots and lots of moolah so I can go shopping for a week after Christmas..lol)

Interactv is on sale at Kmart until Dec. 3 for $34.99.

http://kmart.shoplocal.com/kmart/default.aspx?action=browsepagedetail&storeid=2421226&rapid=200983&pagenumber=28&listingid=-2096134314&ref=%2fkmart%2fdefault.aspx%3faction%3dbrowsepagesingle%26storeid%3d2421226%26rapid%3d200983%26pagenumber%3d28

I'm officially DONE with my shopping!

~H~

I am just looking for a good deal on the Interactv. I have two cartridges from amazon but they are sold out of the system. Any Help

Guest Deals4Me

I am looking for a bald cabbage patch with a pacifer - then I will be finished (unless I find a great deal that I just can't pass up- lol):D

Walmart $19.99 unless they still have some from BF, mine does....

Guest Deals4Me

Not even close. :no: BF just got me started. I will shop all the way up to Christmas Eve. :g_thumbri

omg, if I started on bf, I'd never finish! I start shopping Dec 26!

Tonight I'm going to the Oriental Trading Company website and finish my online shopping. Last year I received some small unexpected gifts and am going to be prepared this year. Thought I'd buy some candy and small stocking stuffers plus half a dozen Christmas coffee mugs. Put stuff in mugs, add a bow and keep them in my car ready to give.

I also have to buy wine and seasonal plants but can do that while grocery shopping. Looks like my goal of finishing by November 30th is going to be a reality. Yay!!

Are you done Christmas shopping yet? Are you looking for anything else in particular? Did you finish your shopping yesterday?

I'm still looking for a good deal on a Gameboy Advance SP. Other than that, I'm almost finished!

I didnt even begin :groovin:

I used bf to go shopping for .....ME:g_clap: