So, how much damage did you actually do?

SuperMommy

Ok, I know there was the thread before BF about how much do you plan to spend. But I'm interested to know how much you planned to spend then how much you actually spent!!

I planned on about $400 and ended up spending about $800. LOL, I doubled it and didn't even get the laptop. :D

well i left this am with 600...came home with 40 bucks, BUT went back to Target to get the kodak photo printer and spent another 115 on the debit card, plus the 81 bucks for thr dvr I ordered from CC yesterday and picked up today (that was awesome!) so lets see....roughly $760 bucks.....not to bad....I think! LOL

Guest all2tired

I was going to only get the car dvd player and a bike but I bought a different car dvd player a few days ago so I was only going to spend $25 on the bike. But then I spotted the CPB and care bears and the rc hummer, 20Q, star wars dohickey thingamajig and uno. Wound up spending $125. Just recapped $26.50 by offering my extra care Bear and CPBs

The rest of my shopping was already done. I think as a total I spent $1000 that I don't have

Today I spent about 350! Not bad at all, I only bought toys that were on sale, if it wasnt on sale I didnt buy it. I thought I was going to spend more but alot of the smaller things I planned on buying like pjs, jeans and whatnot were out of my size by the time I got to those stores.

Ok, I planned $2000. I spent $4000! OUCH!! Ok, I'm hiding receipts from the boyfriend. But, I got my 37 inch LCD tv (I've waited all year and got a gresat deal at $999). And I got 3 emachines, 1 Kidak, 2 laptops and countless other small stuff. Just got back from CC again ($100) . Ok so $4100+. So, I'm looking at @ $1000 in MIR. Yeah! But, the best part was I bought most of it with 20% off giftcards so after ALL my shopping is done (gotta do another $300+ in clothes tomorrow) I'll only be out about $2500 (which is the EXACT amount of my Christmas bonus!!!!!!! and will have soooooo many deals. My mother's living room in St Louis looks like my warehouse! ;-)

I LOVE this site. Thanks everybody!

I planned spend about $600. Due to all the deals, I spent under $400 and still got everything I wanted including the Toshiba laptop at CC. My spending would have been a little over $400 if I had been able to get the iHome clock radio that was sold out at Linen 'n Things.

Those are the price before rebates. I should be getting back about $45, when they are submitted.

I spent $800, which is what I budgeted, since I got everything on my list. I'll get over half of that back in rebates. Not too bad. Didn't quite realize how much all this stuff was going to be (either before or after rebates). But were great deals and I'm very happy.