Which Desktop or Laptop Are You Getting?

nshewillbloved

I am going to be in one city shopping for BF and hubby is going to stay here in our city. We both are going to be using our cell phones. Whoever gets the laptop first will call so we won't be wasting our time. He is going to our WalMart that is just 1/4 mi. from our house for the $378 HP laptop while I will be at the Maine Mall trying to get the a Tosiba laptop at BB. We'll see if it works out!

I am going to be in one city shopping for BF and hubby is going to stay here in our city. We both are going to be using our cell phones. Whoever gets the laptop first will call so we won't be wasting our time. He is going to our WalMart that is just 1/4 mi. from our house for the $378 HP laptop while I will be at the Maine Mall trying to get the a Tosiba laptop at BB. We'll see if it works out!

get both and send me the other i'm wondering if i'm going to be able to get two(1 for me 1 for dw) bb laptops with that 1 per household deal

Still debating on the laptop and just bought a desktop from dell today. The best laptop IMO is the one from CC with the free printer and router. Only problem is you'll have to lay out much more money than at WM or BB. This will still cost you around $500 after many rebates, a little less with aol broadband. My second choice would be the one from WM but I just can't face that shopping experience. Dell has a good deal on a B130 lappy right now, it a real pentium and can be had for under $600 with a free printer. Choices, so many choices. :)

I already bought 2 of the BB laptops and BB promised to PM tomorrow. I have to return one, though. We originally bought one for a niece as a graduation gift and one for my husband's parents, but now hubster's siblings have changed their mind and want to buy them something else. I thought it a bit rude, to say the least! I guess it is just as well. I felt a bit piggy asking for two anyway.

Oh, and we just bought an HP A1250N computer instead of waiting for BF because they gave us a deal on it.

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/products/7439/7439505_rc.jpg

Even though the CC laptop is the better deal, is it worth being stuck with AOL for 12 months? Besides, i'm kinda partial to WM's laptop with the Sempron processor...it'd be easy enough to upgrade to larger ram later on.

Even though the CC laptop is the better deal, is it worth being stuck with AOL for 12 months? Besides, i'm kinda partial to WM's laptop with the Sempron processor...it'd be easy enough to upgrade to larger ram later on.

If you get $14.95/mo AOL package the $199 laptop costs the same as the Walmart laptop but with better specs.

Guest lolwtfbbq

Toshiba laptop from CC has DOUBLE the RAM, larger hard drive, better LCD display and $250 discount (with 12 month AOL committment).

Best deal this year.

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/laptop/

fyi, toshiba laptop does NOT have dual ram. its single. i can take a picture, post recipts, etc etc of mine that i bought today, im a little mad.

the desktop is fairly good though... im reformatting right now. and im looking for more memory to add as well, possibly 512 dunno yet. my main computer has 512, and it runs fine... its also a pentium 4 2.0, and i think its plenty fast...