Great deals at Penneys (didn't think I'd say that again)!

kathytheshopper

I went today and got 6 really nice tops and sweaters for $4.00 ea., and a very dressy sweater for $2.00. Total $27.95 including tax and I had a $25.00 GC, so only cost me a few bucks for all the stuff. Very good day!!!:eyepoppin

I went yesterday and scored some great deals. Got my son a new winter coat for $20 originally $80--super nice wool coat. Also found him a couple of shirts and a nice sweater $4 each. He needed new swimming trunks-not on sale, but still a good price. My girls got several pairs of shorts, and knee socks too. They let me divide up my purchase and use my coupon twice. The cashier told me to keep the coupon and come back and use it again.

I got one of the $10.00 off, it was in the mail and was like hooked on to a catalog. You might want to check any catalogs that you recently got from them. I am calling it a catalog but it was like a booklet flyer. I am going Wed. and get something, even if I really do not need it. LOL

I got one of the $10.00 off, it was in the mail and was like hooked on to a catalog. You might want to check any catalogs that you recently got from them. I am calling it a catalog but it was like a booklet flyer. I am going Wed. and get something, even if I really do not need it. LOL

I think I threw mine away... argh!

JcPenney made my day today! I wanted to get this deal: Velvet Crush 5-Piece Twin-Size Comforter Set w/ Sham + 2 Pillows - $42 but I don't really have time for shipping, as I need the set by Sunday for an 18th birthday gift. I called their 800 number to find which store within a certain radius carried this set; none did. But the customer service guy was super nice and not only took my $10 off $25 coupon but he also gave me free expedited shipping!!! It should be here Thursday, or Friday by the latest :woot2: - and all I paid was $32 and tax!