What Would You Give Up For BF?

Guest general41391

Guest general41391
Let's say you could not go to BF this year for some reason, what would you give up to be able to go? a kidney? something of value? you parents?...?

Every Year I miss out on playing with my new technology and other stuff on Black Friday. Work always wants me 2 come in when Im done shopping, or no later than 4 P.M. This year I asked off for the ENTIRE weekend ( A lie saying I was going 2 c Family in a different state) so I can enjoy my new stuff and get some sleep!

DON

THe only thing that would make me give up BF (Ionly have one store to go to anyway,) is my doggie. He's 16, and not in 100% great health, so if he got really bad or...... I would give it up to be with him. He's the most important thing in my life, adn if he's sick, then EVERYTHIGN else takes a back seat!

I'm actually seriously considering giving up a day's pay to be able to go.... call me silly, but the way I figure it, it will cost me MORE if I don't go -- of course, my bosses just look at me dumbfounded. They just don't get it!!:tongue1:

I won't call you silly at all. As I stated before...people won't wait in line for 5 hours to save $300 but they will work 5 hours and make $100. Can't understand their thinking at all.

THe only thing that would make me give up BF (Ionly have one store to go to anyway,) is my doggie. He's 16, and not in 100% great health, so if he got really bad or...... I would give it up to be with him. He's the most important thing in my life, adn if he's sick, then EVERYTHIGN else takes a back seat!

That is so sweet! I know how you feel, my dog is going to be 13 which is old for her breed. Most people think I am dumb, "she is only a dog"...I don't care, she is my dog and I love her...like a child since I don't have any kids. Nice to know there are other people who feel like I do about my dog.