Not Happy

star1979

I am ok, i guess seeing that they were so nervous over how calm i was mad me giggle..... Job searching now :)

Sorry about the news Star - glad to see you're apparently handling it rather well. Remember that what goes around comes around, and it would appear that you've got a good thing coming! :2roller: Hang in there!! :holiday10

- just curious - did they have reason to be nervous? did they maybe do something wrong (wrongful termination, age discrimination etc.)?

It was basically a downsizing thing... no reason to be nervous but they kept staring at me like what is she going to do next....lol

Maybe because i am one of the few minorites working in the office and young, plus none of them took the time to know too much about me

Sorry about the news Star - glad to see you're apparently handling it rather well. Remember that what goes around comes around, and it would appear that you've got a good thing coming! :2roller: Hang in there!! :holiday10

- just curious - did they have reason to be nervous? did they maybe do something wrong (wrongful termination, age discrimination etc.)?

Sorry to hear. Hope you find something soon. Is it me or does it seem like job cuts always happen at this time of the year?

It's not just you. A few years ago my fiance got laid off on Christmas Eve. CHRISTMAS EVE!!! I could not believe it. It worked out though...a few weeks later another company picked him up and it is much better for us...more overtime, company van. So hopefully everything will work out!

I hate to hear that....I work for a no-name company that likes to choose the worst times for this. In fact by buddy came up with a new acronym for our company, "Surplus (Layoff) Before Christmas - And That's That" I won't mention what company.....No you can't twist my arm, I'm not sayin'