Southern CA BB People in line ALREADY for Xbox 360

nancy_7997

Guest Deals4Me

:P We're not wackos!

:D

No....of course not...... :smirk:

ACTUALLY most californians I've met are a bit ecentric, but the sweetest people I've ever met! :D

Guest Deals4Me

yeah i saw that on my local news as well. People are poed because they have been waiting all morning for it and then they decide they are going to use a lottery system.

That would TOTALLY P.o. me.... :curse: If your willing to :gd_dollar :gd_dollar :gd_dollar :gd_dollar :gd_dollar out the wazoo...then it should be first come, first serve.

No....of course not...... :smirk:

ACTUALLY most californians I've met are a bit ecentric, but the sweetest people I've ever met! :D

LOL. I actually wouldn't describe many people from back home as "sweet." Nearly everyone out here would fit that description though.

Eccentric how? I really am fascinated by how the rest of the country perceives California. Never really knew till I moved out here. ;)

yeah I saw a bunch of people at my fred Meyer tomight for the xbox 360, does that come out tomorrow?

I have to admit I got soooooo excited though when I saw all those cold people because it gave me the tingly feeling that I was going to be doing the same thing VVVVEEEEEEERRRRYYYYY soon!

MIranda

Guest Deals4Me

oh thank god!!! i forgot about the xbox. im so glad to hear that! thanks for reminding me!!!

heart do that little flutter like mine did? I plan on being early in line....but damn....I went past my kmart...and people are lined up .... nutso's.:cheese:

Guest Deals4Me

yeah I saw a bunch of people at my fred Meyer tomight for the xbox 360, does that come out tomorrow?

MIranda

Yep...tonight in about an hour...

Guest Deals4Me

On a serious note they better not pull that shit come Friday because they are going be some riots if they try that at BB on BF.

:chairshot

LOL....I love that smiley.... but no kidding...I will be throwing some punches on the carebear scene... hehehe.:fryingpan:violin:

Guest Deals4Me

LOL. I actually wouldn't describe many people from back home as "sweet." Nearly everyone out here would fit that description though.

Eccentric how? I really am fascinated by how the rest of the country perceives California. Never really knew till I moved out here. ;)

I have a few friends there, and my grandma lived there before the health nuts did when she was a health nut adn they thought she was bizerko. My friends there are just a little.... gone...:insane:

I have a few friends there, and my grandma lived there before the health nuts did when she was a health nut adn they thought she was bizerko. My friends there are just a little.... gone...:insane:

LOL. There are plenty of regular people out there too. We're not all tattooed, pierced, vegetarian gang members who take our pets to shrinks. :tongue1:

Guest Deals4Me

LOL. There are plenty of regular people out there too. We're not all tattooed, pierced, vegetarian gang members who take our pets to shrinks. :tongue1:

Yeah,whats with people and taking pets to shrinks? My cats are nutso as it is.... I wouldnt know there was a difference... Mozart and his son RJ are lovey one moment and the next,:stir::splat: trying to maim. RJ,CONSTANTLY has to be held, so what does that mean? He has seperation anxiety from his siblings? :sidesplit

I am totally kidding by the way.....please dont analyze my pets...lol.

I think I need to go to bed....me and vicodin are good friends...but it makes me loopy...:g_laughin:trampolin