Are you going earlier than you originally planned?

Jasonlh1

People are over-exagerating.

I agree with getting there early to get your stuff, however, from everyone I know who has ever gone BF shopping says if you get there at 1am you will most likely be the first in line and if you aren't you'll be one of the first 10.

The masses come around 3-4am. Just what people told me.

I agree with getting there early to get your stuff, however, from everyone I know who has ever gone BF shopping says if you get there at 1am you will most likely be the first in line and if you aren't you'll be one of the first 10.

:yawn: If we all followed you, we will be the 100th in line. BF is gaining way more ppl then previous years. So yeah, i will be leaving 7:45pm

this is the first time hubby and I are going to go to 2 different stores we usually stand together....though if we cruise BB and there are more then 10 or so people we will probably skip...i figure double the # of people thats actually there for all the ones that are "holding a place"

Guest Deals4Me

My first year, I got there at 3:05...20 minutes later,there was nearly 300 people there.

for those of you going at 10 and even midnight...when do you sleep to be rested for the whole day of shopping???

Sweetie there is NO sleep aloud after Wed Night. Its ON from Thursday Morning until Late Friday night.....and some misc shopping throughout the weekend to wrap things up on Sunday. :gd_dollar :gd_dollar :gd_dollar :gd_dollar :gd_dollar

Guest Deals4Me

for those of you going at 10 and even midnight...when do you sleep to be rested for the whole day of shopping???

Sit in line with a warm blanket and nap.

Guest Deals4Me

If you want sleep you are not a true BF shopper. :woot2:

My last post said sit in line and nap..I've never done that...But how true is your comment!?

My last post said sit in line and nap..I've never done that...But how true is your comment!?

Last year was my 1st year to BF shop. I did not sleep from Thursday morning until LATE friday when i finally crashed!!!! This year I plan to pretty much do the same and some extra shopping on sat/sun.