Walmart still changing prices for BF

Boyfresh

When I checked my zip code earlier this afternoon they had some Itemsthat have changed prices literally within the last couple of hours!

15 inch LCD TV originally $178 now listed as $197

42 Inch Plasma now listed wasn't before $997

anyone esle notice price changes?

Here in Central Florida, got the flyer in the mail today. Checked Wal Mart web site and entered in zip to view prices at my local store, and prices are different between the flyer and the web site?? Starting to sound like bait and switch!!

:cheese:

Guest clips2save

Here in Central Florida, got the flyer in the mail today. Checked Wal Mart web site and entered in zip to view prices at my local store, and prices are different between the flyer and the web site?? Starting to sound like bait and switch!!

:cheese:

Where are you located? I still have not gotten a flyer in the mail.

i live in south carolina but only 10 minutes from ga (savannah).

i went to walmart website typed in zip and looked at prices for my town walmart and the one in savannah prices are very different ex: computer mine are 488 sav 398 and sav showing more items on sale (movies 8.oo and games 8.00 and more tv selection). are they messing with us at walmart. i always go to my walmart first at 500 then to sav by 600, guess i will be in sav at 500. :mad:

I JUST EMAILED WALMART, I WENT TO 6 DIFFERENT STORES ONLINE WITHIN MY ENTERED ZIP CODE ALL DIFFERENT PRICES, AND DIFFERENT STUFF, I ALWAYS GO TO WALMRT FIRST AND THEN MY OTHER STORES, THIS YEAR I MIGHT JUST MISS WALMART. I WILL WASTE MORE GAS TRYING TO GET TO ALL THE DIFFERENT ONES WE HAVE 6 WITHIN 25 MILES OF EACH OTHER, MAYBE THATS THEIR ANGLE MAKE ALL STORES DIFFERENT EVERYONE CAN RUN AROUND TO WALMART ALL DAY AND MISS OTHER DEALS AND STORES. TARGETS NOT THAT MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE:tongue1:

ANY ONE IN THIS AREA AT THIS MOMENT SAVANNAH, POOLER AND RINCON GA WALMART COMPUTER DESKTOP 388 LAPTOP 378

HARDEEVILLE HILTON HEAD BEAUFORT SC BOTH 488

The story the manager around here is saying... That Target had gotten ahold of their Friday early morning specials before it was released, and now Wal-Mart is changing some of the prices to compete.

:eyepoppin

Raising prices to compete? that seems rather counter productive LOL

Checked mine and the complete BF ad is gone and it now is showing the old ad through Nov. 5th. I did speak to Walmart store here and I was told that the district manager was working on changing it to 398 and to call here back and check status. we will see what happens. I am just going to BB.

I Just went to the :runaway: WM website to check the specials that they are gonna have in my city so when I click in my zip code they display the complete Ad plus the Eletronics and Toys specials pages so when I click the electronics specials to get a closer look I saw that they had the Laptop for $378 so I was like YAY!!!:greenappl:yay: then I click the page for complete Ad and when I got to the electronics part again they show the Laptop for $488 :cheesy: WTF!!! :mad: how can Walmart have two diferrent prices for the same stuff in the same store :wife:

This is Bullsh:censored:T!!!

I guess that my whole town is full of hothead WM loyalists, as we have NO CHOICE. There is no other retail chains an hour and a half any direction. My flyer came today and they are charging us, here in the unemployment capital of Missouri, $488 for the laptops and desktops.

I feel like taking a shotgun to the sign that says "Shop Local". Or at least taking a can of paint and adding "....Support WalMart". This is exactly why I don't shop local!!