Brave on Blu-Ray Combo pack

stealthpirate07

I wasn't gonna try that because they would just say it doesn't have a promo sticker on it or its the wrong version. Not worth the hassle during the chaos. Hopefully I can get them to resolve this online somehow. Doubtful but worth the try. I just think its really shady they advertise that and its very very low quantities as I saw and others are seeing. I know in the past the store I shop at claimed they don't control whats shipped to them.

We got it and they had about 30 copies left! They actually weren't with the "promo" dvds, they where with the regular blu ray on the wire racks. Same with the lorax. It(the lorax) was ringing up reg. price(19.??), and we showed them the ad at checkout that the cover was exactly the same as the ad for 8.96, and they just did a price override for us.

We also saw tons of Madagascar, but that was mixed in with all the baby clothes.

I posted the below paragraph in another thread here. I will repost here in case it is helpful. I do not know which version of Brave that my husband picked up, but he said it rang up at the sale price. I got the impression that there was a display of the DVD.

My husband went to WalMart this evening and was looking for Brave. He did not find it with the rest of the DVDs. When he was checking out he spotted them in a separate area that was roped off. It was in one of those spaces that some WalMarts have in the very front of their stores along with the vision center, etc. He checked out, grabbed an ad, took his stuff to the car and came back in to buy Brave at the sale price.

I too was able to find Brave but only because I guessed right on which one it was on the shelf. I didn't see any Madagascar 3 combo packs.

My Walmart was a mad house and it seemed hard to find everything. I ended up wandering around and was able to find pretty much everything I was looking for laying somewhere.

The store I work at had no copies of Brave with other BF movies. However, the copies on the shelf in the electronics department were ringing up $8.96. Ask someone to check the price. Don't assume because there's NOT a colored sticker on the box it's not going to ring up the sale price.

None at our store Thursday evening, electronics manager could not find a single one. True with some other items as well. We left and decided to try again in the early morning. after re-stocking.

And sure enough they had found a box of the brave blu-ray combos in the back, along with a TON of other items. There was no one in the store, 5 am. They put out 6 more displays of blu-rays and dvds, 6-7 more pallets of toys, electronics including the blu-ray players, TVs (all had needed tickets/lines previously) phones, more pallets of clothes......looked like a totally different store.

Shopped for at least 2 hours before anyone else wandered in, this is a huge 24 hour Super Center. It was impossible to walk Thursday night and it was like a ghost town Friday morning.

I saw a display box of Brave - the ones they have when new movies come out - on my way to the storage benches. I picked one up expecting it to scan full price but it did ring up at $9. I found another copy abandoned on a shelf and it rang up as $9, too. They had different boxes.

There were several laying by the price checker in my walmart. They scanned 20.00. A man in front of me was asking for a price check. The woman was going through the flyer and then went over to the service desk. Came back told him no and put it under the counter. I intend to get mine on Amazon Monday. I've gotten all my other movies on there already.