Hey!!! 129.99 best buy nabi not sold out

1whodatdare

dang it! I keep refreshing, trying. still says sold out online. :(

Yep showing out of stock again for me too. Going to leave this in the online deals for a while, as it seems to go in/out of stock. If you find it being in stock again, maybe post that in this thread so others can get in on the deal.

You made alot of people happy by finding & posting this deal and I want to say a big :D thank you from all the people I told about the deal. (I didn't get one but know people who wanted them). I saw your 3 a.m. post about 6 a.m.... and I told two friends, and they told two friends :tongue1: and so on

FWIW I'd be leery of refreshing page. I recall last year doing something that with a laptop they offered, only to be contacted by them days later explaining it was out-of-stock and could not be fulfilled. BUT, they went on to offer me a replacement. I didn't take it and don't buy from them this time of year. Good luck though.

FWIW I'd be leery of refreshing page. I recall last year doing something that with a laptop they offered, only to be contacted by them days later explaining it was out-of-stock and could not be fulfilled. BUT, they went on to offer me a replacement. I didn't take it and don't buy from them this time of year. Good luck though.

This was my thought too. I've had experience with other online stores and refreshing to get the available/in stock tab. It seems it almost tricks their system or something and the inventory is not always actually there.

I have been unsuccessful with refreshing, only once did I have it in stock but before I could check out it was unavailable again. I called local B&M and they would not price match. Also called the 1-888 number and they said they would not price match in store until after Friday. :( Congrats to those that were able to get in.

A friend called around to local shops and was price matched for the deal just by bringing in a copy of the deal's page. She scored 2 of these things. She called Best Buy and was told that it was too bad. She had gotten to the point in the purchase that she had entered her information and clicked "Submit Order" when the site informed her that the items were sold out. Just another route for anyone that didn't have online luck.