BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Anyone offically know when the stuff will be available online? Site says midnight....but is that EST, CST, PST?

Last year I was able to get a few of the items on Wednesday during the day, I keep checking the website, but no such luck yet :(

Best Buy is CST. But, for now, I think the midnight time is just a guess. Last year some prices started changing around that time, but a lot of the items didn't change price until about 5am EST.

I am a newbie to this website so please forgive me if this question was already answered...let me get this straight...if it's a door buster item you need to get in line at a store, however, if it's not a door buster, I can on line about 12am Thanksgiving and order it? Thanks for the help.

In general, yes. But there will be some doorbuster items you can order online. And there will be some non-doorbuster items that you can't order online. And to answer your next question, no we don't know in advance what those items will be :)

And in past years, BB has put a few of those doorbusters online, only to cancel your order. So if says in the add it's a doorbuster, but you get it in your cart, and you pay for it - you can still get your order cancelled. I love buying those discounted DVDs online, but that's about it for me. I do want to try and order online the Dr. Dre Beats wireless headphones .. I'm hoping I won't have a problem getting them.

Does the coming soon button on some pages mean those items will be available online? I have my tabs open!!!

Last year the refresh killed me. I have the SKU's for the things I want ready to go in a Word document so I can copy and paste and go right to.

Now to update my billing and shipping info just in case.

Anyone know if the Toshiba 50" TV will be availabel online?

It's not an item coming up as COMING SOON so I wouldn't think it would be available later this AM online. There are other items not listed in the ad as COMING SOON that I hope are made available at 1 AM EST. For example, there are camera bundles that list as coming soon that are not in the ad...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Canon+EOS+Digital+Rebel+T3+12.2MP+Digital+SLR+Camera+%26+Extra+75-300mm+Zoom+Lens/9999192300050008.p?id=pcmprd191800050008&skuId=9999192300050008