Walmart.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Just was able to order Gran Turismo 5 XL for PS3 it would allow me to add it to my cart, but not choose a shipping option, but did allow me to choose it for Pick Up Today in my local store. We'll see if I get a confirmation that it's waiting for me in a few hours.

Also was listed as In Store Only on the page, but it worked.

The storage bench is not showing available online, but it does show up as a bundle with a electric throw blanket. It's actually a good deal, but kind of sneaky on WM's part to make you have to purchase both.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-Storage-Bench-with-Sunbeam-Fleece-Throw-Bundle/21939846

I bought the bundle just incase I miss out on the storage bench in store today. I figure I can always return the bundle if I do get one.

It's done. walmart will not get any of my money, but my last check everyone is done. and I spent 0.00 dollars at Walmart. Walmart my trusty black friday friend in the past.. you are no more. I have not had to leave the comfort of my home, you did not lure me into your stores, and you have ruined a good thing.

Maybe next year you will get your act together, but until then.. my hard earned dollars went someplace else

Love,

flychild7

I got this message from one of Walmart's Marketing Managers when I asked about the items from the ad appearing online:

Some will be available online but the circular deals are more of the stores play. Walmart.com may have our own online deals for Black Friday. You will know for sure if you get an email from me around the same time tomorrow.

So it's looking like the ad items will go online after midnight PST tonight.

It's done. walmart will not get any of my money, but my last check everyone is done. and I spent 0.00 dollars at Walmart. Walmart my trusty black friday friend in the past.. you are no more. I have not had to leave the comfort of my home, you did not lure me into your stores, and you have ruined a good thing.

Maybe next year you will get your act together, but until then.. my hard earned dollars went someplace else

Love,

flychild7

agreed. good thing I decided to get a little sleep.

Well, I am slightly disappointed. I went to bed around 9:00 CST and set my alarm for 2:00. I was hoping that Nabi would go on sale. I know that it is on sale at Best Buy already, but I've never bought anything from them online so I am scared that if I buy it, they will then send me an email later, that they made a mistake and they didn't have any in stock and giving me a refund...lol. Then, it will too late to get one from Walmart.

I really wish Amazon would put them on sale.

Oh well. I will be checking constantly since I am up anyway cooking a turkey. I do have my alarm set on my phone though in case I doze off...lol.

I bought one from best buy early yesterday morning and by that afternoon I had received a tracking code for it bc they had already shipped it. I checked this morning and they have more online.

Went to bed after 3am and my cart still wouldn't proceed to checkout. Sad this morning but knew it would happen...movies in cart are all sold out and still no good sales from walmart.com. Really nice that things suddenly are "in stores only" when they were online a couple hours ago. Ugh..this explains why people are so mean in Walmart stores on BF! I know I'm not going to be very nice tonight when I have to head out to get my son a TV. I'm not even one of the people looking for a huge tv...just the 32 or the 40" with 1080p would be my victory item. Turkey is in, hubby is home from the road as a surprise so I'm going back to bed! Boo Walmart.

I bought one from best buy early yesterday morning and by that afternoon I had received a tracking code for it bc they had already shipped it. I checked this morning and they have more online.

Thank you...I may give it a shot. It will save me about 4.00 by buying it from them since I won't have to pay city/county taxes...