Walmart.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Seeing an animated Wal-Mart Shopping Cart and this message when trying to get to my cart:

Thanks for making us one of the most popular holiday shopping destinations.

We're working on getting you to your cart. Thanks for your patience.

Me too......May as well get some ironing done while I'm up waiting. At least I'll feel like I'm doing something productive!

nope, don't drink coffee. ironically, one of the things i'm hoping to get at wal-mart is the $9.44 coffeemaker, but it's for my office. i work in a church, and when you're using other people's money, you have to be smart with it.

completely understandable! I'm not a coffee drinker either.. lol but I wouldn't doubt if i chugged a mountain dew at 4 am hoping for a kick!

It is the exact same model that both best buy and sears are selling

You could buy it and call CSR in the morning then if it doesn't work cancel your order. It's a risk though (not for the feint of heart (or wallet)) that most aren't willing to try because it will 'tie up' that money temporarily. Like I said, see if there is anything in their price matching policy.

Seeing an animated Wal-Mart Shopping Cart and this message when trying to get to my cart:

Thanks for making us one of the most popular holiday shopping destinations.

We're working on getting you to your cart. Thanks for your patience.

I see that too bargaindvdshopper!!

Me too......May as well get some ironing done while I'm up waiting. At least I'll feel like I'm doing something productive!

My Walmart site is 'normal. I don't see anything weird.

I'm staying up smoking a turkey and thanks to that and also my insomnia I've been able to grab deals at BB and Target ahh now this is much more relaxing and stress free than those older black fridays where I had to stay up til 5am, get in a line outside in the cold and fight people over a $20 DVD player.....ty internet lol...

I'm staying up smoking a turkey and thanks to that and also my insomnia I've been able to grab deals at BB and Target ahh now this is much more relaxing and stress free than those older black fridays where I had to stay up til 5am, get in a line outside in the cold and fight people over a $20 DVD player.....ty internet lol...

Amen to that!

If I had to guess (and this is just a guess), they will do this lackluster online-only BF sale tomorrow and then put the actual BF ad items online either during the day tomorrow or tomorrow night at midnight PST like they do every other year.