Easiest Contest Ever! Win 1 of 20 Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted!]

Brad

The best thing about Black Friday is scoring the best deals on all the things I want to buy for Christmas. It's always a challenge to see if I can get everything on my list that I prepared days in advance thanks to Gottadeal. I love it when I get everything on my list and my shopping is done.

Finding all the bargains that you can only get on this one day each year it is super just take the family or friends shopping and make a day of it I LOVE BLACK FRIDAY:cheesy:

Having that feeling that you had when you were old enough to remember getting up early Christmas morning and wondering what was going to be under the Christmas tree when you got to the living room and just from feeling those memories is the best thing about Black Friday is each year that one day each year you fill like you did when you were young getting up early going to the Christmas tree to see what you got and being able to bring back that is unforgettable it is the real deal Gottadeal.com :razz::eyepoppin:gdclap:

I love the excitement, the atmosphere, the frenzy and all the craziness that Black Friday is. I started Black Friday shopping in 2006 when I stumbled across GottaDeal.com and saw all the deals ahead of time. It is now a tradition for my stepdaughter and I every year.

I love the anticipation of those "beautiful AD's". Knowing they Are coming soon. Saving up money & making sure I hve enough. Preparing & prepping for "The Glorious Day". Logging on "GottaDeal.com/BF2012 to search for information, to join in good talk with other BF lovers. To know there are millions of us waiting for BF, waiting to scan those beautiful AD's. Spending time with my fave partner in crimm My Brother. We share the same love for the Holiday & BF Passion in our jolly hearts. The Poeple we meet in line. The storries will collect to re-tell tru- out the years of past BF's. The savings,. The food we eat before hand. My JOB, with out it none of this is possible. I LOVE YOU BF <3:hearthrob:gdsign1:

Getting the great deals and saving lots of money. But, I really like meeting new people while standing in line and comparing what hot items we're trying to snag... You meet alot of interesting people in a black friday line maybe because everyone is so excited, I can't wait!!!

My favorite thing about Black Friday is the time with family teaching them about GOTTADEAL and how to score the best deals. It's the late night vigil of up time deals go LIVE and anticipating the mad rush to get everything I can ON-Line. Then heading to THE store with my family to score in store deals. Love it.

I personally love the hunt. I believe it is an art form especially these past few years of BF shopping. Going on Amazon, waiting for a lighting deal to open then clicking at precisely the moment that it appears. Then waiting for only two days and having 20-30 packages arrive at my door. It's almost like having surprise Christmas presents under the tree on Christmas morning. There's nothing like it!

I love the excitement that really kicks in for me the moment my last Thanksgiving guest leaves. My wife and I then plan what stores she is going to over night from 10PM-8AM, and what stores I will hit from 8AM-5PM. (After all someone has to be at home for our two small children!) Then when the online sales start Thanksgiving night, I man the computer whle the wife shops in person. On Black Friday itself, I go out shopping with a buddy of mine from high school.