Easiest Contest Ever! Win 1 of 20 Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted!]

Brad

I love the camaraderie of the folks here when the online ads go live. It's hours of boredom followed by minutes of frenzy, helping those who are having trouble, reading success stories. It makes your fellow members feel like family.

My favorite thing about BF is the anticipation of the ads and planning. I must look at gottadeal 200 times a day. Love that me and my beastie have this one day a year to spend with other. We spend the other 364 days planning for it.

I am so thankful every year for the opportunity to shop on Black Friday. It is a time for my husband and I to get out and shop for our kids. Two Black Friday's ago he was being deployed with the military. We got up early on Black Friday so he could be involved in shopping for the kids. It was a sad day but it was nice that he was able to help choose gifts for them. After dropping all the gifts in a secret hiding place we picked up the kids and took him to the airport...yes it was on the same day. I am thankful for Black Friday shopping with him and his service to our country.

It's everything that regular everyday shopping isn't. What other day can I push, shove, and grab right along with everyone else to get something? Guerilla shopping. And I love the looks I get from my family, friends, and co-workers when they hear that I go out on BF....priceless.

UPDATE: Get 300 replies by the time the contest ends tonight and I'll double the number of t-shirts to 20!

It's t-shirt time! This one will be the easiest one yet.

Simply reply to this thread with your favorite thing about about Black Friday.

For you forum lurkers, this is a great chance to make your first post. Register for a free account if you don't have one and post away (registering will also get rid of those annoying ads). Note that your first post(s) may not show up right away - no need to post again if you don't see it.

The contest will run until 9pm ET on Sunday night. At that point I'll randomly choose 10 winners who will receive Black Friday t-shirts.

As always, if you've already won a shirt this year, you are not eligible to win another, but feel free to post in the thread if you'd like.

Good luck :)

http://i.gottadeal.com/main/images/merch/ideas/bfshirt2012.gif

best deals around!