What beverage do you plan to drink while waiting in line on BF morning?

saturnboy01

What type of beverage do you plan to drink while waiting in line on BF morning?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. What type of beverage do you plan to drink while waiting in line on BF morning?

• Water, natures fruitjuice.
    • Tea, hmmm sugar!
    • Coffee, a MUST have for AM time.
    • Soda, bubbles!
    • Hot cocoa
    • Fruitjuice (i.e. caprisun)
    • Orange Juice
    • Any other type of "juice" product
    • A little of all the above
    • None of the above, Wheres the Restroom?

I house sit for my sister Thanksgiving, and every year I ask for the same beverage of choice..... MOUNTAIN DEW! When I leave to go stand in line I drink a dew. WHen Im waiting in line, chances are I have one in my pocket to drink at exactly 30 minutes b4 the doors open. #1 This gives me the rush like Popeye when he eats spinach! #2 I will get hyped up on sugar dodging and scrambling around others like they are tackling dummies in a football drill. Finally #3 I get the energy to shop till appx 11 A.M. as I start to crash cause I havent eaten anything since 9pm Thanksgiving night.

DON

Have any of you ever had Vault? It's a great energy soda drink. I will be stacking up on this to keep me awake(not that I think I'll have any problems..). Only problem is they only sell this drink about an hour away from me, so I'm going to have to stock up earlier in the week.

Mt Dew is my standard drink of choice. I drink way too much of it. For BF, I might try the Mt Dew energy drink to see if it gives me some extra zip!

I normally drink a 2-liter of Dr. Pepper a day, but MDX is excellent. The bottles are smaller and more expensive, but it definitely gives you that extra kick. I'll probably drink 1 before I go, 2 while in like at BB, and have them in my pockets while inside haha.