Black Friday T shirts

jason

Front: How did you get in front of me?

Back:If you can read this you must have over sleept.

Black Friday 2005.

.Ok, I'm totally stealing your idea for my shirt!

I actually made T's for my daughter's birthday party, so I'm now a pro! All you need is a program like Print Shop that reverses the image. Then go to your local craft store and get some transfer paper. It literally takes like 2 minutes.

We thought of doing special BF shirts this year, but first of all we didn't expect this much traffic and so we didn't know if there would be enough demand, and second we figured in most areas of the country people are going to be wearing coats and so you wouldn't see them anyway. We'll probably have some next year (and will have a poll for the design sometime in August/September, so stick around!)

The shirts I made a few years ago say...

Front: 3rd annual Smith Family Black Friday. (Turkey w/ Santa Hat graphic my hubby designed.)

Back: Shop 'til you drop.... then crawl!

We wear the same shirts every year, we just cross out 3rd and change it to 4th - this year will be be 7th!

Peri

.Ok, I'm totally stealing your idea for my shirt!

I actually made T's for my daughter's birthday party, so I'm now a pro! All you need is a program like Print Shop that reverses the image. Then go to your local craft store and get some transfer paper. It literally takes like 2 minutes.

If you do make some take a pic. and post it here after bf. o.k.:gd_orange