Cowboy Boot Sales on Black Friday?

dymplz8

for good boots don't buy any brand but ariat, ropers or justin. Cavenders have good prices. Any other brands are just faking it and real cowgirls will know. Only place to buy in store right now are the farm supply places. Right now ariat fatbabies are 10 off here, I lay away . I'm getting my 2 month granddaughter a pair of ropers. You can check sierratradingpost.com for closeouts, but they are few and far between. I bought 5 pair 3 years ago of ariat fatbabies for 22.-- shipped. YOu won't find them at jcp or stores like that, they are farm items and you need to go to a farm store.

justin brand boots are what we buy!! and i agree....you can tell the "real deal" cowboy boots from the fakes. my 9 1/2 yr old daughter can tell the difference, and she just got her first pair last february. lol definitely check out any type of farming and/or tractor supply co. store. or justin's itself has b&m stores. the best we've found is $10 off. good luck!!

A few black fridays ago, I went to Tractor Supply at opening (5:30 or 6am??) for a door-buster on Ariats for my DD18, I think they were $30 off.

Totally agree with peppysfireball - I'd only go with those 3 brands.

My other DD has Justin...both my giirls actually like Justin best.

6pm.com has some cute ones priced decently. I agree with the others, and would not go with the knockoffs. Ariat, Justin, and Ropers are great. I would also consider Lucchese if you can find a good deal on them, because they are very expensive. That's what my DH wears and he loves em.

I second the Ariats- Have a pair of their lacers I bought in 2000. The heel started to come off last year in 2011. I think an 11 year live span for boots I have used numerus times trail riding, hiking and stall cleaning is wonderful. Esp. since I have only oiled them 2x-:blush: yes, I am a bad owner. lol. Honestly though I highly recommend them to everyone.

Not hip folks. Those of us who ride horses prefer them. I ride with probabies, but buy my granddaughters all fatbabies. 90% of our saddle club who are very outdoorsy and not at all hip, have ariats. They are the most well made and comfortable for the money. You can spend triple the money and get Twisted X or Luchese but it isnt necessary

Well, I am not a horse person or animal person for that matter :gdbees:, but I am a fashion person that loves to look good. So I am all for it. Bought a pair of Ariats this morning, man I must have been going on the wrong sites all these years because I am use to seeing price tags $300 and up. So thanks for the tips

do you know what style/type she wants? For a teenager I am almost BETTING she is wanting something trendy/cutesy like Korral is offering.... I may be wrong and she might be an avid rider who knows.

If she is looking for the cutesy/trendy/stylish Korral type boots I got the best deal at Cavenders, they do $20 off any pair of Korral regularly. I agree on not guessing on size though BUT Cavenders.com does free shipping AND FREE RETURNS on boots....so you could get the pair she wants in the size you think she wears and always return it if you need too (if you want the "suprise" factor with also the safety of not paying to return ship.

I ordered mine Friday and they arrived yesterday :) When I ordered Cavenders beat the price of countryoutfitters

oh wow those corral boots are pretty pricey...for me anyways. they are nice looking boots, but most of the trendy/stylish boots i see the girls wear (riders, farmers, or not) are the justin gypsy boots or the ariat fatbaby. again, it all could be relative to whats popular where you live too.

***i was looking at the adult boots for corral. which are MUCH more expensive than adult justin boots. however, i see where the kids boots are similar in price to each other. ***