Do *NOT* forget!!!

alimfp

This is very important ...

Do *NOT* forget to come back to GottaDeal after your BF purchases. Stick around as there is deals all year 'round.. as I am sure you know! ;) But you must come back and also tell us about your deals, experiences at the stores, etc.!!!

So don't forget to come back and make a full report on what happened. :g_dance:

Please BOOKMARK the forums link: http://forums.gottadeal.com and of course GottaDeal.com :D

I will be here. I did not know about all this until now but I am addicted now. I love to read everything here. My sister and friends tease me saying that I am never off the comp. I just refer them to gotta deal and tell them to try it and see if they an stay away.:trampolin

Leave ???? There are sales every week from BF til Christmas day! I expect everyone to share what they find out there so i can get some more deals on everything i cant find on BF!

Then there are the after Christmas sales the White sales in January the....

And those who stay all year will be the new "oldtimers" when the site is even bigger next year and you can say "I was there back when...." lol.

Besides the deals during the year, you can participate in many more contests/giveaways, as well as participate in the planning for next year's BF site.

I'm not going to be able to go out BF shopping afterall :( That's alright, I'll do what I can online. I'll probably have one window open for shopping and the other window open for this site lol.

Don't worry, I'll be here with you - I can't go shoppin' either. :tongue1: