T-Shirt Preorder Discussion Thread [Ordering Period Over]

Brad

Brad,

I ordered my tshirt- but I don't i put the shipping address in the comments field, i just put the size. Should i send you a separate email?

If your shipping address is the same one in your paypal account, then you are fine. Otherwise yeah, send another e-mail.

Can you tell me if these shirts on 100% cotton or not? My son has a medical condition that prevents him from wearing any other materials. Can only be 100% cotton. Thanks.

I just checked and for the last two years the BF t-shirts have been Hanes brand tagless and 100% cotton. Keep that in mind when ordering your size, too.

i just placed my order for 6 tee shirts please let me know if u got the order i didnt think to put my mailing address in the comments sorry

Gina Stella

Got the order. PayPal automatically sent the address from your account (Blossom Lane) so if that isn't the correct one, send another e-mail to the same address and let me know. Otherwise you are good.

OK, found out we can actually go up to 6XL for the shirts.

Prices for these extended sizes are as follows:

4XL - $14

5XL & 6XL - $15

If you'd like to change your order, just PayPal the difference to the same address and leave a note in the comments letting me know which of your original size(s) you want changed.

Brad,

What would the price be for a pull over sweater or Hoodie ?

We're not doing those. It's just too much work for me during an extremely busy time. I already have all these sizes of shirts to keep straight, and then if you add additional items, all in different sizes, it just won't work. We're most likely going to finally have a sweatshirt for the site's 10th year in 2013, so maybe wait for that.

OK, found out we can actually go up to 6XL for the shirts.

Prices for these extended sizes are as follows:

4XL - $14

5XL & 6XL - $15

If you'd like to change your order, just PayPal the difference to the same address and leave a note in the comments letting me know which of your original size(s) you want changed.

Cool, I get paid on Friday so I will order then.... :)

I'm waiting to hear back from the printer about sizes above 3X. I'll let you know.

Also, I know some of you won shirts at the end of last BF season. I'll contact you all in the coming months as well.

For those asking about size, I ordered the 3X last year and it fit well when I got it for BF, but after one wash it shrank. I suggest getting a size larger.

That being said, Brad, I ordered the 3X before the 4X became available. How can I up my size? Can I just send the difference via paypal?

Thanks!