Five Below

Looks like a neat store.

http://www.fivebelow.com/looks like it. Website says everything between 1-5

Update: This is hilarious! I tried to see if there was a store near me and got this "One store found 601.42 miles from 331xx.

East Point-Camp Creek Marketplace". I think I'll head right over after work:P

How funny! Actually, that East Point store is only 23 miles from me... Hmmm

It's less of a dollar store and more of a five dollar store.

If you are looking for a nice cheap gift it's the place to go. They sell candy, books, games, headphones, seasonal items, and dvds. (I'm trying to visualize the store in my head.) They do have more random things but you get the idea. They have a few ds, psp, and playstation games but they go fast. For $5 it's a steal.

It's a great place to go around Easter or Christmas. You can fill up a basket or stocking on a budget. You may not spend much but it looks like you went overboard and spent a lot. :)

They are a good store depending on what you are looking for. Everything is $1 - $5. Right now, pool toys are a great deal and you can't beat their prices. We get boogie boards there every year for $5. They also have exercise equipment, hand weights $1-5, yoga mats, stretch bands, etc. Worth checking them out just to get an idea what they carry.

5 Below is not bad but it is one of those hit or miss stores. Last Xmas I got Kindle ereader and 10" tablet covers for $5. Same ones that I had seen at Target for $20. I watch their flyers and if see something worthwhile I run there first thing the first day of the sale.

it's a great place for electronic accessories. Need a cheap phone charger .. that is THE best place to go.

They DO NOT do returns or exchanges unless their is something defective with the product. You can always ask if they will, and I've had luck that way, but the store policy is no.

• 1 month later...