Walmart to have breakfast trolley

msomnipotent

It is actually just "Sam's Club" that will have the free breakfast trolley, if I understand this correctly.

Sam's Club, a division of Wal-Mart (Research), will open stores at 5 a.m. the day after Thanksgiving and roll out a free breakfast trolley to its members.

Interesting way to get people in though. Wonder if BB will have one too. LOL

Eating breakfast normally makes me sick. I can;t imagine eating it on a hyped up day like BF.

I agree. I have a stomach disorder and eating breakfast that early after I get up is a big no-no for me. My tummy will be all tied up in knots alread with all the anticipation and excitement.

It sounded like some of those places wold be offering trips and such. Are those gonna be something like lottery prizes for everyone to try for or door prizes to like the first in line?

Ahh. I hope SAMs has some killer deals :)

Last year our Walmart had coffee. There was a table set up about 1/2 way through the line and they had coffee to pass out. First time I've ever seen that so I was pretty suprised!

Last year our Walmart had juice and doughnuts. They had employees going throughout the store passing it out. I was in the longest line (layaway) when they came around. Made me much happier about waiting. :)

Last year our Walmart had juice and doughnuts. They had employees going throughout the store passing it out. I was in the longest line (layaway) when they came around. Made me much happier about waiting. :)

I've got a question for you! I was actually looking for a thread on this so I'm glad you mentioned it :)

I've never done the layaway thing at Walmart, how does that work and how does it work with BF. You say the line was huge :( That sure doesn't seem fun, but I guess since you know that you are getting what you want it is worth it???

Heck if I was Starbucks I'd give it away free. Great advertising free of charge. So it cost $100 in coffee, but they would gain some very happy customers I'm sure. What better way to advertise that 400 people walking around town with a Starbuck's cup in hand?

Heck if I was Starbucks I'd give it away free. Great advertising free of charge. So it cost $100 in coffee, but they would gain some very happy customers I'm sure. What better way to advertise that 400 people walking around town with a Starbuck's cup in hand?

Definately a Captured Audience:hiya:

The Best Buy here offered free coffee and hot chocolate (Watered down mix) and sugar cookies to everyone in line. I think the employee who was handing it out sure did make alot in tips in the process.

I couldnt complain a free snack for standing inline for 2hrs. Great Stuff!

DON