Will Compusa have a pre-BF sale on 11/23?

Jasonlh1

I've been there the past 2 years. I'm hoping for it this year. They had great deals on laptops, hard drives, memory, cd/dvd disks, vid cards. We started lining up at 1 P.M. They close the store at 4 and re-open at 5. They passed out tickets for the limited items.

I've been there the past 2 years. I'm hoping for it this year. They had great deals on laptops, hard drives, memory, cd/dvd disks, vid cards. We started lining up at 1 P.M. They close the store at 4 and re-open at 5. They passed out tickets for the limited items.

So does it go to midnight? I won't get off work until it's already started.

So does it go to midnight? I won't get off work until it's already started.

I don't remember. I've been at other sales there that went till midnight and they introduced new specials each hour. I don't think this was one of those. The ad appeared in that Wednesday's newspaper and was online at midnight.

I don't remember. I've been at other sales there that went till midnight and they introduced new specials each hour. I don't think this was one of those. The ad appeared in that Wednesday's newspaper and was online at midnight.

Great, thanks. I'll be on the look out. If you hear anything, let us know! :)

Hello. Last year and the year before, Compusa had a big moonlight madness sale with lots of FAR items. Will they do this again this year? Thanks

given their BF sale starts at Midnight, that would be nice... Not for the stuff in the sale, but because that means I can be inside the store, nice and warm for three hours until the strike of midnight, when I'll rush to the shelf, load the cart with as much Kr@p as I can, and then go checkout, rush over to BB and start the line there ............

@

given their BF sale starts at Midnight, that would be nice... Not for the stuff in the sale, but because that means I can be inside the store, nice and warm for three hours until the strike of midnight, when I'll rush to the shelf, load the cart with as much Kr@p as I can, and then go checkout, rush over to BB and start the line there ............

@

Heh. I think you're a little backwards. Here's the timeline if they do this sale again this year:

11/23: 6 PM to Midnight

11/24: Closed all day

11/25: Midnight to Midnight

So unless you're planning on breaking into the store at 9 PM on Thanksgiving Day, you will have to wait outside until their BF sale starts.

-Mark-

Yea, I hope htey have a Wednesday 6 hour sale. I've ben to the last 2 years and got stuff rather than get up before the dang chickens on Friday.

However, if they are opening at Midnight on Friday, they might not do a Wednesday evening sale, but raher use that time to stock the store for the Friday sale. That's just my opinion.....but I'm hoping for the Wednesday sale.

I just checked the CompUSA website for this weeks ads.

"Not all products/promotions are available online. Please visit the CompUSA store nearest you to take advantage of these offers. Prices and offers valid through Tuesday, November 22, 2005."

They will probably have a sale on the 23rd from the sounds of that.

Anybody have any idea when the ads will hit?