Some sears stuff on sale online before 6 am turkey day

mrsnshick

Just got home from the F & F event at Sears. Got their sales ad for BF early bird and reg sales. If you missed the F & F event here's some good news:

Ad states "Shop online before 6 AM Thanksgiving day @ sears.com/wishbig plus online orders ship free after mail-in rebate. Offer good thru 12/18 (I'd think for the shipping offer). Exclusions apply.

Many items, mostly the regular fri/sat/sun deals are available online that day as they are designated by a mouse in the product description.

Ad scan pages 1&2 nothing available online

Page 3 everything available online

Pages 4 to 17 - unfortunately nothing is available online

All clothing, jewelry, purses, bedding, towels etc from pages 18 - 25 is not available online.

All the toys (scan page 27) are available online.

All holiday decor (page 26) is available.

All pool tables/ game tables on page 28 are available online.

Exercise equipment (page 29) is available.

Pots, blenders, mixer, a microwave, vacuums, sewing machines are available (pages 30 & 31).

Refrigerators, washer/dryers, ranges, water softener, dishwashers, freezers are available (pages 32-33).

TV's, DVd player, DVD recorder, and dvd/vcr combo and all other regular sale electronics are available (pages 34-36)

Seems that DVD's and Atari are NOT but the PS2 controller IS (page 37)

Cameras, camcorders all in 1's, phones, on pages 38-39 ARE available.

Automotive (pages 40-41) is not available.

Tools (pages 42 - 47) are available

Tools page 48 are NOt.

Before? How early before? And where will those little mice be?? Thanks!

It doesn't say exactly... just before 6 Am Thanksgiving day. I assume after midnight but before 6 AM. the mice are placed in the ad just after the product number or whatever Sears calls the codes they use to identify items in their computer.

As far as looking for the little mice... just go by my post. I've identified the pages items are on and which ones are or are not available online. I tried to make it easy since ad scans are hard to make out details.

Any specific questions as to an item and it's product number (sears ID number) just ask and I'll look at the ad and get the product code for you and tell you if it's available online Turkey day or not. Tell me the scan page number and I'll do what I can

On the scan page 7, the 19.2 volt batteries 2 pack. I would like to buy those on line if possible. I went there last after Staples and the checkout lines went from one end of the store to the other. I only wanted some $10 tools and figured It wasn't worth waiting. Thanks for you help!

On the scan page 7, the 19.2 volt batteries 2 pack. I would like to buy those on line if possible. I went there last after Staples and the checkout lines went from one end of the store to the other. I only wanted some $10 tools and figured It wasn't worth waiting. Thanks for you help!

Unfortunately none of the tools on page 7 have the mouse so they won't be available online.

Thanks for the speedy reply. I just might go there late and hope for the best.

Have a cell phone? Just call Staples 800# and order online while waiting in line at Sears. Shipping is free for $50.00 or more but if you have a staples rewards card (easy to get - check online or fill out an application in store before BF) shipping is FREE to rewards members!

Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

I try to order what I want from Staples from Thanksgiving morning all the way thru when I leave for the BF sales. If the stuff isn't on sale on line before I leave, I take the ad with me and call customer service and ask for the price of an item I'm interested in. If that item is at BF price, then all the stuff is. Then I order what I need. They ship it to the house in about 2 business days.

OK I'm ticked. Just went to sears.com/bigwish and typed in some of the sears BF weekend sku codes (or whatever sears calls the 5 digit numbers they have to identify their products).

Guess what???

Some of the prices are already on line. Some say sale ends 11/13. Here in PA it's already 11/14. Maybe their sale ending time is another time zone BUT I just found an item CHEAPER NOW than on BF weekend.

Item # 48251. Online it's selling for $24.99 and BF weekend it will be $29.99.

Is sears a rip off or what? They lure the BF shoppers into the store and charge them more than they could have purchased it for 2 weeks earlier!

As the saying goes BUYER BEWARE!!!