Why isn't anyone posting questions, rants or tips?

RossMAN

What are the stipulations on the bucks? Can you buy an emachine or any top dollar item?

I think maximum $3 on any DVD or music CD.

Up to $300 BB per visit.

I'll probably use mine to buy the Toshiba laptop for $379 - $254 BB = $125 for a brand new laptop!

Oh, I feel stupid! Son was saving all of the monopoly pieces because he and his friends eat there all of the time. He just threw the BB away because we don't have one here!!! Can I use them online? If not then next year, I will send them to you guys if they do it again!!! Will that be okay?!?!?!?!?lol

Oh, I feel stupid! Son was saving all of the monopoly pieces because he and his friends eat there all of the time. He just threw the BB away because we don't have one here!!! Can I use them online? If not then next year, I will send them to you guys if they do it again!!! Will that be okay?!?!?!?!?lol

Yes, you could've used them online.

Thanks, Marcster, now I feel really stupid!!!LMAO I can't believe we didn't keep them just in case we could have used them. Oh, well, son says he thinks he may still have a few of them in his room.:worried:

Now don't beat yourself up too bad, but right on the BB Buck it says "Valid at Best Buy stores or use below code at bestbuy.com®. Double your bucks on Geek Squad services. Restrictions apply. See rules. Exp. 12/31/05"

I never really looked at them. See how much I am learning here? I live in a small town where WM is the main store.lol We have to go all the way to Dallas for the other stores and I am not going to throw a curve to myself and try Dallas on BF!!!lol But this will be our first year trying to shop online before we head out.

It's too late this year, it ended a few weeks ago.

You mail a SASE (self addressed stamped envelope) to McDonalds and they mail you FREE game pieces. There is no limit :gd_shake:

shewwwwwwwwwwww....I thought you all was eating an awful lot of mcd to get all that money...lol...I will try to remember this also next yr...I sure can mail in a sase to get a bunch...lol.

I dont eat there very often so I would not be able to get alot..lol.

Guest Deals4Me

I got about $10 sitting at McD for an hour watching people eat while humouring my toddler with chicken nuggets and a toy.

We dont have a BB within 45 minutes...so poeple pitched them!