Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2012

Brad

Can someone update our minds of what is in the pink spots? I am trying to decide if I should drive the 30mi tomorrow :/

Tons of stuff! Batman/avengers erasers & coloring sets, plastic pails, metal mesh garbage bins, monster/princess sandwich bags, 2 full aisles for me, but can't remember what else!

Can someone update our minds of what is in the pink spots? I am trying to decide if I should drive the 30mi tomorrow :/

sorry, I was so focused on dr seuss didn't see other stuff. my mother said orange square was also 50% off since store she was at had signs. I think I remember coloring books with orange squares before including some angry birds ones but I could be wrong.

My store had pink dots and orange triangles at 50% but I only saw orange stars-maybe that's what they meant? I was in a big-time hurry though.

Danggit- I think I'm going to have to go back tomorrow morning!

Got my DD8tomorrow's b-day party on Saturday and some of the things would be perfect for the treat bags!

Also good for teachers as there were workbooks and assorted desk supplies (staplers,tiny boxes of tissues,paper clips/push pins and loads of stickies)

Pink dots and orange triangles are 70% off. Careful, though, because there are "old" orange triangles marked down and "new" orange triangles still at full price. At least that is what the stocker told me when I showed him water balloons that were marked down and Chinese yo-yos that were not discounted. When in doubt, scan.

I got some great stuff for DDs birthday: light up bouncy balls, friendship bracelet kits, bubbles shaped like microphones, 2-packs of cherry lip balm (gloss?), bracelets, rings. I also picked up Dr. Suess invites for DS, Lorax pencils, notepads, and notebooks for teacher gifts, and Avenger & Batman stuff for the family Christmas game.

Kreo Transformers "Bumblebee" was 70% off today- 8.98, was 29.99

Does anyone know when water guns were marked down to 50%? How about lava lamps? I would like to catch both at 70%.

Thanks for the heads up on lava lamps, I will look for them, DD would love one and so would another family member.

I managed to find some red plastic buckets, also in blue and then some paper pails in primary colors. Not sure which bff will prefer for dr suess party. Also got lots of the Lorax blank notebooks and notepads but Never saw any of the pencils mentioned above :( picked up some stickers but are probably too school-y for treat bags. picked up some toy soldiers orange square but rang up a dollar and that store didn't have a sign so couldn't argue.

Pink dots and orange triangles are 70% off. Careful, though, because there are "old" orange triangles marked down and "new" orange triangles still at full price. At least that is what the stocker told me when I showed him water balloons that were marked down and Chinese yo-yos that were not discounted. When in doubt, scan.

OPPSIE, seems I scammed target by accident! I got alot of the "new" orange triangles (jax, kazoos, helicopters, army men, maracas....) for 0.30. They scanned $1 and I said "aren't orange triangles on sale", and cashier said yes but she had to call a manager over because I had so many (31) The manager agreed that they were supposed to be 50% and I quickly interupted 70%!! and she went to check the sign....then gave them all to me, hope I don't need to return though because she just scanned ONE item and then multiplied it saying the whole time she was NOT supposed to do it that way...(not that I'd return a 0.30 item, I'd just donate it to the school or something...lol)

I really had no idea they were not supposed to be marked down though, they should make sure to clearance out one before bringing in another, way too confusing! I did however SAY to my daughter that I didn't remember seeing alot of it before :/ Opps!

Anyways I am glad I went I got ALOT of things for my sons class for no money at all! I love those Dr. Suess rewards with the bookmark attached :) I got probally 10 packages of those for her and the reward buttons/keychains/necklaces too :) I also love those small girly tape measures so I picked up 3 of those too.

OPPSIE, seems I scammed target by accident! I got alot of the "new" orange triangles (jax, kazoos, helicopters, army men, maracas....) for 0.30. They scanned $1 and I said "aren't orange triangles on sale", and cashier said yes but she had to call a manager over because I had so many (31) The manager agreed that they were supposed to be 50% and I quickly interupted 70%!! and she went to check the sign....then gave them all to me, hope I don't need to return though because she just scanned ONE item and then multiplied it saying the whole time she was NOT supposed to do it that way...(not that I'd return a 0.30 item, I'd just donate it to the school or something...lol)

I really had no idea they were not supposed to be marked down though, they should make sure to clearance out one before bringing in another, way too confusing! I did however SAY to my daughter that I didn't remember seeing alot of it before :/ Opps!

Anyways I am glad I went I got ALOT of things for my sons class for no money at all! I love those Dr. Suess rewards with the bookmark attached :) I got probally 10 packages of those for her and the reward buttons/keychains/necklaces too :) I also love those small girly tape measures so I picked up 3 of those too.

Are you sure they are both triangles? I got confused because the "new" orange ones are orange stars not triangles. It's very confusing as they look similar. I don't know why they would do back to back of the same color and with similar shapes. There were quite a few things I would have gotten but they were the orange stars and not the orange triangles.

Are you sure they are both triangles? I got confused because the "new" orange ones are orange stars not triangles. It's very confusing as they look similar. I don't know why they would do back to back of the same color and with similar shapes. There were quite a few things I would have gotten but they were the orange stars and not the orange triangles.

They are orange triangles for sure they DO have orange stars as well. They are sets of jacks in net, 2 pk red/blue maracas, 4pk red/blue kazoos, 2pk of helicopter (stick with helicopter blade you twist in between hands and let go..), set of plastic army men, set of bigger plastic army men, chinese yo-yos, 2pk tops, 1pk larger wooden top. (that is just what I got there could have been more things :) ) Manager knew they were supposed to be pink dots and orange triangles, she would not have given me orange stars. ALTHOUGH I think its STRANGE that the stars are not on markdown as they seem to be summer items too :/ BTW my store was signed both saying "Orange Triangles and pink dots" and 70% so that helped my arguement that I really didnt realize was an arguement until I got to the register

Edited by mom2monkiesx3

I founds lots of pink circles but no orange triangles. I did not think to scan the stars in case they were wrong on the shape. I found lots of stocking stuffers so I was happy. I also found lots of stickers and craft items I could use in my Sunday school class. I will not run out of stickers for a very long time!!!

the orange stars ring up full price. I've never seen them stock same color and shape at continuing times, I think it's more than likely there's MUCH older stuff they're ringing up as full price when should be gone. I found some pirate cards I'd bought at 90% off (blue dot maybe) that they wanted $1 for. I told them to forget it because I'd forgotten to scan it.

70% off pink dot (some looked oval-ish, but scanned 70%) here today, don't know if today was day 1 or 2, since I hadn't gone to Target all week. I got some really cute pink piggy banks, stackable organizing bins (will work great for my craft table) in pink, green, and black, sticky back google eyes, sticky note pads, Icee cups, erasers, tissue boxes, and some other things. I was bummed that the only Dr. Seuss stuff I saw was plastic drinking cups. They were cute, not enough of them for either of my twin's classes, so had to pass on them. Still LOTS of pink dot stuff left - NO signs, but if today was the 2nd day, they'll scan INF tomorrow. :(

School Supplies

I just got back from the Target in Albuquerque on Eubank. They are resetting for halloween and condensing the school supplies. The backpacks were marked down 15 or 25%. Some school supplies were marked 50% off. I really want huge Mead spirals but they were only marked down 30% off. They did have the "Basic" spirals for .05 and the filler paper .22. One of the team members said that since they didn't mark the school stuff down this weekend it might be marked down on Tuesday. So I guess I will check back again tomorrow. Romaine

School supplies at 70% off in Midtown's Target. Backpacks at 50%, lunchboxes at 30%. They had lots of spiral notebooks and folders, a few binders. Scotch tape with bright color dispensers at $0.3X (can't remember exact price but it was in low 0.30's). Water color paints - different styles at $0.80. New Direction comp books at $0.75.