What did Santa bring you?

tokanm

I have had a wonderful Christmas!

I got:

A Kindle Fire (SO exicted about this!)

The Smurfs Movie

Some crafty goodies - (Stamps, a scoring board, an airbrush)

Bath and Body Works stuff and some nailpolish

A Cupcake photo holder and piggy bank (I love cupcakes!)

Still have to open presents at mom's when we head over for dinner. I have been very blessed! :)

The best gift though, is that my children love everything they got and have been playing their little hearts out all day! :)

I have been very good this year I guess because I got

- A new car stereo so I can listen to my ipod in the car ( and it lights up yellow, my fave color) =)

-ipod dock pure player for the house

-big bang theory seasons1-4

-vampire diaries season 2

-a neck and shoulder massager

-a few gift cards to places I love

and fun stocking stuffers

Best part of all I agree is my kids LOVING everything they got! So all my hard work paid off =)

For my birthday I got:

- My new, and major upgrade, cell phone HTC Amaze from my boyfriend (early gift got it last month)

- $50 on my birthday from my boyfriend

- Season 12 of Law & Order: SVU from my brother/sis-in-law

- Season 5 of psych and a Mint Chocolate B&BW candle from my mother

- Packers necklace and bracelets from my dad/step-mom

- $25 from my grandma

- Scarf, bracelet, and patterned trouser socks from my aunt/cousin

- $25 Starbucks card from my boss

- $40 from best friend #1 for my Packers Stock :D

- $10 Starbucks card from my best friend #2

- Packers sweat pants from a coworker

- O'Mara's Irish Country Cream gift set with Land O'Lakes cocoa mix from a coworker

For Christmas I got:

- Hot pink and black Wisconsin Badgers pull over hoodie from my boyfriend to go with the sneakers he bought me last year :D

- $50 from my grandma

- Honey baked ham from my boss and his wife

- Star Trek: TOS complete series that I bought myself

I'm not exchanging gifts with my other grandparents, my dad/step-mom, my aunts/uncles, and adult cousins - as per an agreement that it's totally not necessary. I did buy for the baby though and we do birthday gifts for each other.

My mom is out of town so we are doing Christmas Wednesday night with me/bf, her, and my brother and SIL.

The best thing of the day was how excited my bf was by the Cowboys zip up I got him. He had no idea and he loved how "clean" it is :) I am most excited about the gift I got my brother that I purchased in July. I cannot cannot wait to give it to him. In case he or my SIL are on here, I won't tell what it is but I'm sure I'll post a photo after I give it to him. I can't wait!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I was on the naughty list this year.... and am in the doghouse with dh. Money was tight so I only intended to do anything for the boys but stuff all our stockings.... DH said he didn't want any candy in his stocking.... on a budget it's hard to put what he did want, so I took the 1.99 lightning deal movies and put them in his stocking....He's crying foul since he didn't get me anything (he told me to stuff my own stocking so I put avon demos in it-- going to get them anyway for the biz...) and now he says I bought him Christmas gifts.... (not really, 3 cheap movies cost the same as the candy would have cost...). Can't win, we are going to do our Christmas in March when bonus comes, if the bills from the move are caught up... I need either a new laptop or a tablet. Wouldn't have been feasible before Christmas...

I got a barbie( The holiday collectors edition)

300.00 In gift cards

Clothes and my wonderful SON suprised me with an upgrade on my iphone, so I now have the iphone 4s so I can talk to Siri. Lol I only asked for itunes gift card and a new screen protector.

A Notre Dame Jersey

My dH got my hand me down iphone since his screen is cracked.

Hope all enjoyed the day.

Dh gave me a kindle fire (early), keurig, and ugg boots. Dd gave me a vera bradley tablet cover, and ds gave me two pandora beads. My dad gave me cash and a hobby lobby gift card. Inlaws gave me a really nice necklace. I had a wonderful Christmas, everyone was really happy with their gifts and we had a great day with family.

The best was gift was that my son had a really great Christmas and really enjoyed all we gave him. I also made dh cry, I got him a family crest ornament, and he absolutely loves it.

Dh got me a new camera, that I've had my eye on for a year, I am absolutely in love with the pictures it's taking. Plus, I got gift cards from my parents, in-laws, boss and employee's. (I must be harder to shop for than I think) and Bath & Body works lotion and a pretty decoration from my sister in law.

My Mom- Gift Cards for Grocery Store, Gas Station and Pacsun!

My Little Brother- $75 Visa Gift Card

My Older Brother- Dinner at his house on the 23rd with his wife and my Niece and Nephew!

My Dad- Got to visit with him today, missed him!

My FIL and Step Mother In Law- A Bath and Body Lotion, Shower Gel, Puff and Fragrance Spray. And a $25.00 Starbucks Gift Card.

DH-Big Bang Season 4, The Bourne Trilogy, Sedu Hair Straightener and Accessories, Nintendo DS Game, Son In Law DVD (love it!), Big Bang Theory Blanket and Glass Cup, Party Of Five Season 1, NCIS Season 7, A New 7" Kitchen Knife, $25 Starbucks Gift Card..few more things that escaped my mind! Saw alot of family and ate alot of yummy food. A great Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! Hope everyone else enjoyed today too! =)

Way too much.

Dh bought me a new oven (which I have wanted for so long but refused to buy because I planned to wait until old one died),Dooney purse, sterling silver hoop earrings.

Mom & Dad bought me touchpad (can't believe she found one cause I didn't have any luck),coat,boots, sweater, scarf and gloves.

MIL always fixes a all about me basket with the redken shampoo & conditioner and lots of stuff to pamper with

DS13 bought me my annual Holiday Barbie

Aunts gave cash and giftcards.

DH got me a charm bracelets with open hearts dangle charm, I love me charm and two separators. Love it. and he got me a scarf.

DS got me a set of pajamas.

Sister got me 14 pc Rachel Ray cookware set, BF got me 5 pc Lovin Oven care set, I got myself a set of same lovin oven set. BF got me bath and body works

SS got me Christina Dodd book, Rachel Ray meal prep DVD, three santa ornaments, cozy socks, relaxation christmas cd.

Got an acer iconia tablet, 5 purses, two pairs moccasin shoes (really comfy)

Was really blessed.

I got:

a kindle touch (didn't want the fire since it will be strictly for reading and its easier on my eyes, plus have a touchpad already)

entire collection of home improvement, I think its 8 seasons

4 or 5 new John Deere tee shirts plus a John Deere hoodie

All of the Anne of Green Gable movies (have them on vhs but they are wore out!)

$150+ in amazon gift cards

Black Eyed Peas game for Kinect

John Deere scrapbook stuff

plus my parents bought us a huge cooking stove thing for camping, they were so impressed they thought of something we don't already have lol. We never bought it for ourselves because we were perfectly happy with our small stove but it will be nice to have a larger one.

I got other random crap I can't remember at the moment and we haven't had Christmas with the in-laws yet.

I hope everyone else had an awesome Christmas too!

Best gift was seeing my children's faces when they opened their gifts. DD13 was so shocked she got a new laptop and a tablet. DS16 was shocked with his tablet. DH was thrilled too with his Tony Stewart championship jacket and other stuff. I did get a 42" TV 1080p 240hz that is 3D with Internet apps, still waiting for DH to connect it.

Some extremely nice parents of a student at the school found out about my camera and tablet being stolen and brought me a kindle fire, a camera, and cash. I love them and appreciate them so much. They made my heart happy, but I don't think I can accept such a fabulous gift from them. My principal says I can, but I am not comfortable with it. Remembering a post here about kids with lunch charges, I took the cash to the lunch room to help cover some of them. We have over 600 in charges at the school. This will cover a third of them.

I got 3 ornaments from my other students, a coffee mug, a hummingbird feeder, a drink tumbler, and fuzzy socks!!! I love fuzzy socks!!!!

From my daughter (19 and in college) I got a sticker for my car. Utm mom, a cross pen (she got it at a thrift shop type place, I told her not to get me anything lol) and a wallet I picked out and paid for because I don't want her wasting her money on me! She also did my stocking and got me a slinky and my ferrero raffaelo candies and a christmas throw.

From my son 22, I bought myself a camera bag to replace the one that was stolen

My husband got me a sweater and a pair of touch gloves so I can still use my phone

I got some great chocolate and a notebook and a calendar from my sisters and their kids, but what I liked best was seeing my nieces, all 3 of them, liking their presents from me. I got 2 of them (19 and 17) cameras, and the third one (8) a netbook.

Santa brought me a Child who had the brightest smile that I have seen in awhie http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/401386_2339205242827_1330776583_31869434_840824947_n.jpg

And all my Chicks in the nest for a week of fun and love

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/396784_2340611837991_1330776583_31870598_588375756_n.jpg

Some extremely nice parents of a student at the school found out about my camera and tablet being stolen and brought me a kindle fire, a camera, and cash. I love them and appreciate them so much. They made my heart happy, but I don't think I can accept such a fabulous gift from them. My principal says I can, but I am not comfortable with it. Remembering a post here about kids with lunch charges, I took the cash to the lunch room to help cover some of them. We have over 600 in charges at the school. This will cover a third of them.

I got 3 ornaments from my other students, a coffee mug, a hummingbird feeder, a drink tumbler, and fuzzy socks!!! I love fuzzy socks!!!!

From my daughter (19 and in college) I got a sticker for my car. Utm mom, a cross pen (she got it at a thrift shop type place, I told her not to get me anything lol) and a wallet I picked out and paid for because I don't want her wasting her money on me! She also did my stocking and got me a slinky and my ferrero raffaelo candies and a christmas throw.

From my son 22, I bought myself a camera bag to replace the one that was stolen

My husband got me a sweater and a pair of touch gloves so I can still use my phone

I got some great chocolate and a notebook and a calendar from my sisters and their kids, but what I liked best was seeing my nieces, all 3 of them, liking their presents from me. I got 2 of them (19 and 17) cameras, and the third one (8) a netbook.

I think you must be loved by your students for the parents to want to replace items that were stolen. They probably know that you use your tablet and camera for school stuff also and want you to be able to continue your good work.

I got to enjoy all of my family too. My parent via skype got to see all of us opening gifts, and plan to be here next Christmas. My DS and DGS did some sort of video thing through the xbox 360 and were with us for a little while too. It was GREAT!!!

I also got a new laptop!!! I am loving it!!

From my mom & step-dad- gift card for IHOP, swiss army knife, monogrammed decals for my car windows, Swiss Colony petit fours and other candies, Jockey pajama set, taupe raincoat, resume quality paper and matching envelopes (since I just graduated college, I guess it's time to start sending out resumes) and silicone whisks

From my MIL & FIL- folding laptop stand w/ led light for my bed and an armrest pillow thingy to prop me up while watching TV in bed

From my ds- Dove body wash giftset

From my dd- eyeshadow set and earrings

From dh- new TempurPedic memory foam pillow and bottle of Rumchata :gdclap:

Heroes season 1 DVD set (already started watching!)

7-function pocket knife

Targus backpack to hold my books + laptop for college

lifetime supply of socks

more chocolate and divinity than I could possibly eat on my own

... and $$$! :D

... oh and prob the flu,..

Well, 'tis the season of giving. Hope you and the kids recover from this special Christmas gift soon!