Mail from Wal*Mart?

Aaron

No Wal*Mart?!

Where do you live?

Blythe, CA ... town has a Kmart but no WalMart. We have to drive to Palm Desert(Indio) which is an hour away. Went from being 4 miles from downtown St. Louis to the desert. The only good part is I won't be freezing standing outside.

There is a thing called Marriage Mail that is delivered to post offices in bundles. Postal employees are suppiose to put these in the mail boxes. I have saw some just threw in the garbage.

Also, being a postal employee, we are starting to get in flyers for Black Friday; however, a note is atached that says do not put in mail boxes until November 21.

I will have to talk to Brad or someone about this later................;)

There is a thing called Marriage Mail that is delivered to post offices in bundles. Postal employees are suppiose to put these in the mail boxes. I have saw some just threw in the garbage.

Also, being a postal employee, we are starting to get in flyers for Black Friday; however, a note is atached that says do not put in mail boxes until November 21.

I will have to talk to Brad or someone about this later................;)

Faith...do tell us everything you know :angel1:

I got one today, they have an rca 52 inch projection hdtv for 999 but the toshibas are a better brand for 100 less on black friday with more inputs.

Also on the front page is the edtv plasma that will be 999 on black friday, but with no price, same picture though. It's definitely their illyo or whatever it is called brand.