walmart early bird

ajrowe

I was just wondering, do Super centers that are open 24 hrs close and then re open for early bird? I live near Butler, PA and I was there last year but don't remember them kicking us out. Just wondering. Thanks

Why can't you use the search ... this question has been asked at least TWICE a day, for the past week ...

@

My store is 24 hour and it doesnt close. We usually go about 4:30 and most of the time are at the check outs baskets loaded at check out time 6:00am. As they put stuff out they usually let you go ahead a get it you just have to wait until 6am to get the price. But my sis works for wally world and said that they were starting an hour earlier this year.:bounce_fl :bounce_fl

Why can't you use the search ... this question has been asked at least TWICE a day, for the past week ...

@

Im glad I dont live near you, if you are so snippy with a question I can only imagine what you are like on BF. I don't have the chance to sit and read every single post. I am sorry to all I have offended by asking a question that has already been asked.