Kohl's orders

My Kohls.com orders are taking an extra long time... have had a status of "in fulfillment" for a few days? Of course, the expected at your house date is tomorrow through the 13th and I kind of doubt that is happening at this point. I also have one big order that was shipped but no updates on the UPS site since the 4th? It says delivery tomorrow....

Has anyone else noticed anything slow from Kohl's? I do realize it is a busy time of year, but they are usually so good. (and my stupid Walmart.com order beat them by days and days...)

I think Kohls is ALWAYS super slow, same with Victoria Secret. But I will take it as long as I am getting free shipping....if I was paying for shipping I'd expect better. I notice items with kohls cash seem to take longer in fullfillment. I ordered a rather large storage bench with my Kohls cash this last time that was ordered the very 2nd they started accepting Kohls cash and it just shipped out TODAY :eyepoppin

I am such a spoiled amazon shopper though!

I was kind of surprised all my Kohl's stuff was here when I got back on Saturday. There were several different boxes though. It does usually take forever though and check your package. I usually get really destroyed packages from them because they use the wrong size box and don't bother padding it.

The last 3 times I ordered from them I got my package within a week. This last order took 2 weeks to process but when I got shipping info Tuesday it showed delivery for today. I was skeptical, and was shocked when UPS delivered it today. Maybe they are taking longer to process but using a faster shipping service once it is shipped.

I ordered something 11/26 and it says it shipped the next day and they sent the Fedex tracking number and the tracking information still says "Shipment information sent to FedEx". I am supposed to get it anytime from 12/6 - 12/9. I contacted Kohls through Facebook and they said if I don't receive it by the 9th to contact them again. I am normally pretty patient but I am SO excited about this! :)

I had placed another order on 12/1 and one part of it will be here Friday and the other 3 pieces just shipped a few hours ago. I'm just glad they haven't cancelled anything on me like Toys R Us did!

I had just mentioned the same topic to my mom today. I ordered a few things about 2 weeks ago and have not received them, it now says shipped but the status stayed as in fulfillment for days. I ordered something else a few days ago and it has already shipped. I know I am spoiled by amazon prime, but I have received my packages from other companies besides amazon quicker than this.

Just found out yesterday how Kohl's ships. My regular mailman came and delivered 2 boxes from Kohl's, I thought great here is 2 of them. Then UPS showed up with 2. The UPS driver said they are suppose to deliver them to the Post Office and then they deliver to you but since it was late he just brought them to my house. This seems like alot of steps to get your package but like you said it's free so I will just wait!

If you ship to a PO Box using Amazon Prime it's the same thing except they use FedEx which is called FedEx Smartpost. Depending on the hubs it's quick or very slow. If it goes through LA or Chino, add a few extra days. Also add at least one day for USPS to take it off the pallet, sometimes 2. If its going to a PO box it ends there. But if they have to deliver to a residence its another day or 2. I get it in the same speed when I select no rush, lol.

im also waiting for a package that arrival date was listed as 12/8 - 12/13. still in the fulfillment status. for those of you with kohl's shipping experience, i understand that you say its slow. but, does it usually arrive by their deadline? i have another package set for arrival between 12/15 - 12/20. and im starting to get worried!

This is my first experience with Kohls.com but I have been pleasantly surprised at how FAST the shipping has been!

Plus,everything comes well packaged (lots of those air pillows in a bigger box).

I just wish their shipping made more sense: I ordered something Sunday and got it Tuesday while several of the things

I ordered on Thanksgiving are just now in transit.

Have to also add: free shipping was my number one reason for shopping Kohls.com this year.

im also waiting for a package that arrival date was listed as 12/8 - 12/13. still in the fulfillment status. for those of you with kohl's shipping experience, i understand that you say its slow. but, does it usually arrive by their deadline? i have another package set for arrival between 12/15 - 12/20. and im starting to get worried!

I've ordered a lot from Kohl's and I find it incredibly slow but like others, I'm spoiled by Amazon and Shiprunner items. I have always gotten my Kohl's packages within the range they give or sooner. It's never been after the last date given! Good luck! It seems to depend on your post office too. My current post office is awesome and delivers smartpost type packages the same day or next day after they get it. But my last post office in Michigan would take days to a week before bringing them for some reason!

I had a package with smartpost that was at my post office for over a week! I went there 3 times to check on it and the last time I told the supervisor I needed the package. I ordered early for Christmas so I can not be stressed. I don't need it to be either lost or not the right item, just sitting at the post office.

The supervisor told me it was 3rd class mail and they don't have time to sort it with all the extra holiday mail! At least I got my package, and in plenty of time for Christmas!

I had ordered me the Keurig Special Edition coffee pot on 11/27 (around $114 with tax). The fedex tracking info never changed from label information sent to Fedex. I had emailed them several times and called them and they kept saying to wait another day. Finally yesterday I got an email that Fedex had an error and they had to cancel my order but if I reordered it they would honor the price I got it at. There was no way I would going through that again so I took the Emails into Kohls this morning and they honored the price AND used a 20% coupon on top of it. So I got it for about $92 out the door. The price was worth the wait and hassle. :) I have one more order from them I am waiting on. Let's see how long this one takes, or if it ever makes it...

all of my orders from the past few nights shipped today (I have 7 orders) out of those 7, 6 of them have shipped Fedex smartpost. The ones for teachers will most likely not make it on time :( I am crossing my fingers that everything else makes it by Christmas Eve. I dispise smartpost sooooooo much, I'd rather them just ship it slow as snail USPS

I got an email from Kohls today saying one item I ordered 2 weeks ago was cancelled due to being out of stock. They also sent a second email with a $20 gift card for the inconvenience. Went to Kohls today and the first item I see is my "out of stock" item.....got it and some other small items...all free with my gift card! Thanks for your error Kohls! :)

Saw this posted on my order status page for Kohls. Hopefully everyone will get their packages in time.

Heavy snow in parts of Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas is causing unavoidable service delays due to hazardous road conditions in the affected areas. We're making every effort to ensure delays are kept to a minimum.