Target $10gc with $50 purchase coupon

Promom

You dont need to go to FB to print it.Its on their Target .com site.Now i know this is a Target Q but does anyone know if i buy the mario kart Wii bundle and use the 25% off Q can i also use this Q to get the $10G.C.?

I can't see why not, $10 off any $50 purchase so it should work with a % off. I used this today on my shopping, printed 2, so will use the other one next time

Man I can't print this off at work. It will not let me install the printer on my computer and I was going to go on my lunch break. I wounder if I can download it on my phone ?

i want to know too. i can't download the printer at work but i got a phone.......:)

If your Target has a working Kioski machine you can print it off there.Incase some may not know what that is its the wedding registries they have at Target.You can access their website from it and print coupons.HTH.

If your Target has a working Kioski machine you can print it off there.Incase some may not know what that is its the wedding registries they have at Target.You can access their website from it and print coupons.HTH.

Thank you!! I couldn't print it either.

Thanks it work perfectly. I got one item on my lunch break and going to get the other one on my way home. Man I LOVE GOTTADEAL :2wiggle: