Have you checked your forecast?

Rrt29

Here is what it will be for the DFW area.

This Afternoon: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 56. East northeast wind around 5 mph.

Tonight: Showers and thunderstorms. Low around 52. East wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest. Chance of precipitation is 100%.

Tuesday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Northwest wind between 5 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 44. North northwest wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 68. North northwest wind around 5 mph.

Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 45. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Thanksgiving Day: Sunny, with a high near 70. South southeast wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. South wind between 10 and 15 mph.

Friday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. South wind between 10 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Thursday: SUNNY High 67 Low 42 NO CHANCE OF RAIN!!!

Friday: Mostly sunny High 70 Low 45 Chance of rain: none

Friday night: Mostly cloudy Chance of rain: 20%

Tomorrow we have a chance for strong storms. I hope it is not like last week. There were tornado warnings in most of our surrounding areas. Thankfully none here, but the boys at school had to go into their tornado drill since they were so close!

90% chance of Rain Tuesday nigh, low 43, 90% chance of rain Wednesday, high 56, 30% chance of rain Wednesday night, low 32, Mostly sunny Thursday, high 49, Thursday night low of 32 mostly clear. Looks like it's going to be the warmest Black Friday in a long time here at least. Not looking forward to the rain, but I'll have a tarp in case it does. Not long before I get in line myself, but they don't allow tents. Originally they were forecasting rain Wednesday night as well. Glad to see that is no longer the case. Last thing i need is to get soaked in freezing cold weather. I'll have my heater just in case, much to the joy of many people over the years that have asked to warm up their hands or feet that were so numb they couldn't feel them, lol.

It'll be about 63 for the high on Thursday here in northeast MO with a low around 40/42. Wayyyy better than 13 degrees, which is what it usually is at about 3am on Black Friday. Yay for unseasonably warm temps!!! :3

Almost like that in Mid-MO, but once the temperature dips on Thanksgiving, it won't get higher on Friday. I think it's supposed to be about 65 Thanksgiving, then the high on Friday will be about 45. Chance of rain all week too.

Copied this from my local news channel's website:

Turkey Day:

Mostly Sunny

Hi 53° | Low 32°

A very nice Thanksgiving on the way, especially for traveling anywhere in Michigan! Lots of sunshine, breezy, and warm conditions.

Black Friday:

Mostly Sunny

Hi 56° | Low 36°

Mostly sunny and very warm. We'll call Black Friday Green Friday!