BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Lol. Actually I'm guilty of placing a GameStop and Cruchfield order while waiting for Best Buy. I have my new stereo for my truck so what do I care, I could go to bed. ;)

Yes, u could....but u wont! and miss the opportunity to get a tv at crackhead prices?! never lmao

I bought a BOX of caramel russell stover pumkins at target after halloween and I've been practically in a sugar coma the last 2 days. I'm good for a while thanks. If this lasts much longer will have to go make crack....errr..coffee

LOL, sounds like a plan! I'm running on coffee now 2....aaah, sugar and candy, what a combination!

Eek! I just registered and have been waiting for my account to be approved to post this:

Even though the sales aren't live yet, if you're waiting for the Big Bang Theory: Season 4 set, there is another SKU that has gone on sale--and the Blu Ray is actually cheaper than the DVD set!

Search these SKUs--

DVD: 3158389 ($18.99)

Blu: 3158167 ($8.99)

Good luck!

I must say, it sure is nice "standing in line" with all of you, no pushing or harsh words, just hanging out! : )

Agreed! But I am throwing in the towel for now - if Scarlett was still on tv here, I might stay up, but she was vetoed. Best of luck to everyone, hope you score the deal you want, & see you in a few hours! Happy turkey day!

Just heard from Best Buy... their plan is to change the price of 1 item every 5 minutes, all weekend long :P

oh man! well, is there a list, some type of order?.....maybe I can bake a pie, I could start cleaning, or baking these cupcakes. Decisions-decisions!

Eek! I just registered and have been waiting for my account to be approved to post this:

Even though the sales aren't live yet, if you're waiting for the Big Bang Theory: Season 4 set, there is another SKU that has gone on sale--and the Blu Ray is actually cheaper than the DVD set!

Search these SKUs--

DVD: 3158389 ($18.99)

Blu: 3158167 ($8.99)

Good luck!

YOU are AWESOME!!!

Alright....since no one is answering my question and it's after 2am, I'm giving it 5 more minutes to see if this blu ray player goes on sale and that's it.

The $39 BluRay on the front page? The fine print at the bottom of the ad says that everything on the front page is a ticketed item, and in-store only. Sorry. :(