Where do you keep your money

bfaddict1977

I put all my stuff in my back pocket. I usually carry cash, debit card, and gift cards. If I am in Walmart, I leave my other gift cards in the trunk of the car in a certain hiding spot with the car locked!

I carry everything in my back pocket though, so this is not any different from how I normally do things..lol.

I put my Credit Card, Debit Card, Gift Cards, ID, Cash and one check in a zippered pouch and it goes into my coat (zippered) pocket. In the other coat pocket holds the store ad and my list. That way my hands are free to grab things. I do bring my purse along but it stays in my locked trunk.

I use a small back pack that cinches at the top. It keeps my hands free and money, credit cards, etc. safe. It is also just big enough to hold ads, phone and keys. After each store I remove that stores ad and receipts and load up for the next store. I am always worried that anything I put in my pockets could fall out whether it is me trying to dig something out or just falling out in the shopping madness. I certainly do not want to lug a purse around.