Do you have anything you want for Christmas that is..

alimfp

STRANGE? Something maybe your spouse thought you were weird for wanting/requesting? What is it?

DH thinks I'm odd - I want a vacuum (our current one .. well, it doesn't suck as well as I'd like it too!) and I want snail mail sweepstake supplies - postage stamps, 3x5 index cards, business sized envelopes, pretty pens, etc. I enter sweeps online but would love to enter snail mail sweeps if I got the supplies. :P

Maybe only weird along the same lines as you with the vacuum...if people want to consider that weird LOL but I want one of the robotic vacuums. With hardwood floors and 2 dogs who shed like crazy and bring in dirt from the backyard, I want something that I can put on the floor and let go to pick up some hair and dirt without me having to drag out the large vacuum or spend an hour sweeping.

I can't say that I want anything strange because I have no idea what I want. But with as many kids that me and hubby have between us...I am sure one of the younger ones will get me something strange!

When my youngest son was 5 yo he bought me a hammer,,,told me that I didn't need to use daddy's anymore.

Not my spouse, but my sister thinks it's completely strange that my hubby and I have decided NOT to buy gifts for each other and instead put what money we would have spent towards buy a new mattress set. She thinks it's ever stranger that I am all excited about this LOL.

Believe it or not my husband thinks I'm weird for wanting a jacket, a simple.... cozy.... everyday wearing...... jacket. Doesn't have to be expensive, can be off a clearance rack.

So what is he shopping for? A leather jacket:g_shrug:

I guess I will be hitting the clearance rack, lol!

well since i am in an all male house(except for my rottie dog she is a girl!) everything i want is strange. i always tell them i want gift cards.they say no cause it is not personal or not a real gift. if it is clothes i want i tell them even clearance,i would get more thaat way.they say no way so they always sped a lot of money on nothing that i will ever use.

I have wanted one of those yard swings or glider for the last couple of years but so far no one has remembered. It would be great to sit on when I am watching the baby play. Not to strange but no one is listening

My DH bought me one (3) years ago for my birthday. It is still in the box. It will probably be like my DD's lingerie chest we bought (6) years ago. It'll stay there until I put it together.

On my Christmas list for dh to get ideas I put socks for work (the kind you wear with casual shoes and trousers, but they have to have prints on them, like animals or something, not plain brown, black or blue socks.) I also put on my list one of those scarf things. I was describing it to my dh the other night and he said, oh the scarf thing that would make you look like a muslim (which is not a bad thing, but funny considering that I am Irish with freckles) but it would be perfect for when I am out on the soccer field watching my kids play.

yes,mastiffs are big. I have 4 in the house and 2 outside, so needless to say the 2 puppies have to go. problem is I dont know whatelse to do, newspaper is not working. I will pray real hard, I dont want to miss bf. Me and my 12 yr old son go together. It is great fun.

I asked my husband for savings bonds. It may sound strange, but after Hurricane Katrina, I was going nuts wondering if I have enough money saved and what would we do in an emergency. He says that is not a Christmas gift and he doesn't feel right about it because it's not personal and there is no thought to it.

yes,mastiffs are big. I have 4 in the house and 2 outside, so needless to say the 2 puppies have to go. problem is I dont know whatelse to do, newspaper is not working. I will pray real hard, I dont want to miss bf. Me and my 12 yr old son go together. It is great fun.

There's several sites on the internet that I use to sell my Shar-pei puppies. You place an ad and the people contact you. I do recommend that you check the people out thoroughly.

*Huseboy* PM or email me and I will be glad to give you some sites to place your puppies on. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put other websites on here :bounce_fl:gd_not_ri

My DH bought me one (3) years ago for my birthday. It is still in the box. It will probably be like my DD's lingerie chest we bought (6) years ago. It'll stay there until I put it together.

My hubby is usually pretty good about putting things together, but my 14 year old loves to do that kind of thing. If I got a swing, I think it would get done.