What is going to be the next ad released/leaked?

Gumball

What is going to be the next ad released/leaked?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What is going to be the next ad released/leaked?

• Target
    • Kmart(BF)
    • Office Max
    • Office Depot
    • CompUSA
    • Circuit City
    • Toys R Us
    • Other

Guest Deals4Me
Although after talking to hubby, we have a $10 gc to Staples that I've been sitting on for a year and I want Circuit City.

TRU,Target, & Big Lots. I have been to Big Lots this past week and they are stocking a lot of dolls & Disney here in Indianapolis.:D

TRU & Target has been stocking the Dora talking doll houses, so I'm thinking they will be cheaper than $50.

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps some well timed massive amounts of emails would help...

Dear Target,

each day I go without seeing your BF ad is a day longer I convince myself that something on the Walmart list is a pretty good price and maybe i will just go there.....

JK but think it would work?

Perhaps some well timed massive amounts of emails would help...

Dear Target,

each day I go without seeing your BF ad is a day longer I convince myself that something on the Walmart list is a pretty good price and maybe i will just go there.....

JK but think it would work?

perfect!!...right now walmart is looking the best...target change my mind!!!

I'm hoping for Target, but any will do. I confirmed with the Store Mgr. at my Wal Mart that they will PM as long as you have the ad in hand and that it is during the right time period. (i.e. Target sale item available from 6-9am will only be PM'd at Walmart from 6-9 am even if they open earlier.) Oh well, a PM is a PM!!!:greenappl