Walmart map

joshsmommy642

I wouldn't rely on the maps too much b/c they are rarely correct. Most store employees can't even tell you where certain items are located even after the sale starts.

They were accurate at the store I was at last year

ALTHOUGH

I was not there for the major hot items.

As is so much with WalMart,YMMV.

Our online map was not right. I was there for the TV and the laptop and neither was in the place it said online. The employees did not know where anything was supposed to be either. After about an hour of waiting in line the manager came out and told us (about 30 people) we weren't in the right place, I thought there was going to be a riot!

Thank you everyone! I thought it was next week but wasn't 100% sure. Mine was accurate last year because I had to wait for every and a year for the Xbox 360 in the tampon aisle of all places! Made for an interesting night with all the young kids in line! They didn't know what to look at while we were waiting!!!!!

when i pull mine up, it says "store map valid for Fri Nov 25 12am-11:59pm" I am going to assume that since their ad says it starts at 10pm Thurs, the 10pm doorbusters will still be available at 10? The 10pm deals are also on the map. I think I'm just reading too far into things! lol

While I love the map - I hate that I can only get 1 of their doorbuster items. I can't wait in line for a TV and the Xbox deal. Why Best Buy is looking better since I can get tickets for all their doorbusters.

I agree. I think Walmart should have everyone line up and pass out tickets like best buy. It saves the mad rushes in the store for many of the hot items. I will not be going to Walmart til after I go elsewhere and it has calmed down a bit.

i'd go to the smaller walmart - IF i confirmed via map/sale that they were offering whatever gizmo/electronic i was just absolutely sure i needed. mostly because i could go later to it and have better chance of getting it.

most folks will overlook the old store for the 'bigger, better' one.

but i'm getting old so really i go path of least resistance.

shoot, i ordered most everything i wanted from amazon, lol this year already.

i do plan on going to wm sale because it's amusing to me, and i have a list, but the stuff i want, very likely it'll be there when the sale 'actually' starts, because they're not high priced, 'valuable' things. :) if i miss out on some of them, i won't be all that upset, either.

blessings,

bettyann

Biggest difference between Super Walmart and regular Walmart ... Super Walmart is open on Thanksgiving and you can wait inside. You can also grab a dog bed from the pet section and use it to sit on.

haha

Last year people were getting bag chairs fron the camping section. I brought my own bag chair from home. (along with magazines, snacks and bottles of water)