Final Black Friday T-Shirt Contest [Winners Posted]

Brad

I have 5 of these "sample" hoodies that a printing company sent me:

http://i.gottadeal.com/main/images/merch/hoodie.jpg

The color is a little more blue than the pic shows. Really basic, just the logo embroidered, nothing on the back. I need to give those away sometime...

If we ever do hoodies they'll be a little more exciting.

If you've already won a shirt, you can't win another one, but feel free to reply with your ideas as well :)

What about if we bought one? :D I've convinced DH to go with me to Walmart since it opens at 10 and would love for him to have a shirt too. Plus, good advertisement, he's a big tall guy lol. I'm not that good of a walking advertisement since I'm so short but will still be wearing my shirt.

I would like to see hoodies, pens, wall calendars (EVERYONE notices my John Deere calendar so I know they would see this as well), and yard signs. I live on a pretty busy street and always put them in my yard for various things I support.

Ooh, I like the hooded sweatshirt idea...and a couple of years ago, didn't you have a drawstring backpack with the GD logo on it? THAT is something I'd like...I prefer to be hands-free when I shop (well, unless I am loaded down with shopping bags), so they'd be good for carrying wallet, phone, etc...

I know everyone likes black, but I think the blue (T-shirts or whatever) are great. How about putting the 'GD' in the circle on the T-shirts. I think you need to promot your logo too; on a breast pocket or upper left chest (if no pocket) or just on the back with the name and motto underneath it. Heck, I put it on a 700 foot ship for one of your contest ;).