Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Here is the press release for the WM and info about maps and PM

http://walmartstores.com/pressroom/news/10743.aspx

Did anyone see that there will be online only deals?!

Thanksgiving Day at Walmart.com: All-day long on Thanksgiving, shoppers can get great online-only specials and save with free “Fast, Faster, Fastest” shipping options. Examples of a few of the incredible online savings include:

•46” HDTVs for under $400

•Electric Ride-Ons for children, priced under $40

•Choice of four select Blu-ray™ discs for only $20

Thanksgiving Day at Walmart.com: All-day long on Thanksgiving, shoppers can get great online-only specials and save with free “Fast, Faster, Fastest” shipping options. Examples of a few of the incredible online savings include:

Wow were did you find these? They dont sound too bad

The towels that are featured in the ad for $1.28 (or something like that)... are they any good? I need towels and hate paying high prices for them.

They're usually a little on the thin and scratchy side compared to a plushy bathroom towel, but for $1.28 if you're just looking for something extra to keep on hand they're not bad. It's always a frenzy around those towels at my WM! Those women go crazy!

They're usually a little on the thin and scratchy side compared to a plushy bathroom towel, but for $1.28 if you're just looking for something extra to keep on hand they're not bad. It's always a frenzy around those towels at my WM! Those women go crazy!

Aren't they usually like a buck fifty every day?

The stores here have some for $1.50 all the time and they are pretttttty thin and not soft at all.

I like the ones at Kohl's for a couple bucks (I think they are $2.88 this BF,but not sure. I've seen so many prices for things!)-they are the Big Ones and are really nice and last too long. They come in good colors,too.

Aren't they usually like a buck fifty every day?

The stores here have some for $1.50 all the time and they are pretttttty thin and not soft at all.

I like the ones at Kohl's for a couple bucks (I think they are $2.88 this BF,but not sure. I've seen so many prices for things!)-they are the Big Ones and are really nice and last too long. They come in good colors,too.

It is so weird, there are THIN towel people and THICK towel people:2roller:

Me and a friend joke about this all the time. SHE likes thick, her husband thin, and me and my husband are opposite.

When I dry off with one of the super plush thick kind, I feel like I am drying off with my bed comforter!

and I don't want to wear the towel I only dry off with it, never wrap it around me--I get into my clothes quickly (except to wear on my head and then if they are thick and heavy they are not comfy, LOL)

I guess the ladies grabbing at the Wally towels are the thin-towel chicks like me!

Me and a friend joke about this all the time. SHE likes thick, her husband thin, and me and my husband are opposite.

When I dry off with one of the super plush thick kind, I feel like I am drying off with my bed comforter!

and I don't want to wear the towel I only dry off with it, never wrap it around me--I get into my clothes quickly (except to wear on my head and then if they are thick and heavy they are not comfy, LOL)

I guess the ladies grabbing at the Wally towels are the thin-towel chicks like me!

Im a thin towel gal too... lol...

I actually LOL'ed (@ drying off w/ a comforter) b/c I say the same thing! Although I don't like them too thin, just a nice medium thickness. ;)

I might be interested in getting the Seagate portable hard drive for $54. Are hard drives usually popular items? I've never been to Wal-Mart on BF so I have no clue on how they would hand out hard drives. When I went to Target to get them on BF the past few years they were located in their normal place in the store and there was no feeding frenzy for them.

The towels that are featured in the ad for $1.28 (or something like that)... are they any good? I need towels and hate paying high prices for them.

LOL for $1.28 its like scratchy gauze.They are good for bath mats are for ur hair but thats it.They dont dry well and you certainly would need 3 sewn together to wrap around ya.Now last year they had a $2.88 or $3.88 towel that was a little better but i guess its really about if ya have the money to splurge.I personally would go with Pennys or Kohls towels.

I might be interested in getting the Seagate portable hard drive for $54. Are hard drives usually popular items? I've never been to Wal-Mart on BF so I have no clue on how they would hand out hard drives. When I went to Target to get them on BF the past few years they were located in their normal place in the store and there was no feeding frenzy for them.

Last year I tried to get the 2 different external harddrives they had. They have them on pallets (at least the one they got in stock). ONe of them they got a total of 5 in the store!!!

What time will Wal-Mart actually open its doors Thanksgiving day? I can't remember if they are open 24 hours on Thanksgiving day? Last year I got there about 10 pm and was 6th in line for the 32" Emerson that they handed out tickets for about 2 am, then I went home and slept and then came back and checked out with it at 5am. Wal-Mart is like 2 minutes from my house.

I just called my local walmart and was told they will be opening at regular time tgiving day. I'm going to go around 7-8 pm and scope out the store. There are several things I really want and I've usually just gone before with buying whatever but the doorbusters this year are great and I need a new camera and lots of the toys.

Oh moly I'll be surfing walmart.com for the updated deal while eating turkey dinner at my aunts lol!!!!!!!!!

Wow, they sure jumped on the bandwagon with the super early start time. :/ I was hoping for a deal on the Nintendo 3DS, but no luck. Oh well, thanks for posting the ad so fast! Will probably get some of those 600TC sheets anyhow! ^_^

Just thought you might be interested in a conversation I had at Wal-mart today. Went to my Wal-mart and as I was checking out I told the person checking me out that I would be there by 5:00am on Black Friday to get the deals they had not released yet. She said 5:00am will be too late I need to make sure I am there by 4:00am. There is another ad it just has not been leaked.

I don't care what kind of towels they are, I'll never try to buy them on Black Friday again.

Last year was NUTS. Everyone swarmed the area but apparently one lady put ALL of them in her cart 30 minutes before the sale was even supposed to start. People were soooo mad. lol

The looks she was giving people, she's lucky no one beat her up. lol